Pitch your cooking show

pitch your cooking show

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-44-34 Craiyon formerly DALL-E mini.png (768x934, 882.78K)

Force fat people to eat until they vomit. Mocking them the entire time

A team of minorities enter a restaurant incognito and order food, then they begin to yell racial slurs at each other, if the restaurant and the people inside it are able to stay peaceful until they finish their food and leave the restaurant owner gets $5k.

"Eating In."
Make, and consume food entirely inside various other businesses/locations. Portable propane grills, stealing electricity to power george foreman's, etc.

just me boiling the kettle and filling up my cup of instant noodles. i don't say anything.

Cooking with human meat
Ethically sourced from amputees, cavaders and aborted fetuses, of course.

Retarded cooking.
Go into special ed classes or insane asylums, and try to get the retards to cook the messiest, food.
Most episodes devolve into food fights/autistic REEs.

we get a bunch of white women chefs and they have to choose between two large mammals (horses dogs chimps etc). one they will slaughter and cook into a meal, the other one they will have sex with

An Idiot Abroad but it’s Guy Fieri going to Egg based restaurants around the globe, refusing to eat any eggs

Me making simple dishes in my kitchen, and yelling "CUNT" or "NIGGER" any time I make a small mistake
fpbp

Attached: 89 ivasion of panama.jpg (1280x710, 196.28K)

The opposite of Kitchen Nightmares, where the host takes popular 5 star restaurants and turns them into sloppy fast food outlets

k so it's a normal prerecorded cooking show, but all the meals are made with bugs and the judges are clueless republicans who will rate the meal while blindfolded. They'll think that it works like the voice (the show will be called "the taste") and they'll only be aware of it by the finale. The twist is that they'll think that the show is about the chefs when it's actually about the judges learning that eating the bugs is completely fine.

Smuggling home-cooked meals into movie theatres.

Show where good food

what if you don't make mistakes

This, but with vegans and slowly add in less "humane" ingredients every episode.
First episode: Honey, Milk.
Second episode: Eggs
Third episode: Fish
Fourth: Chicken
Fifth: Beef, Pork
Sixth: Veal, Horse

etc.

Ow my dick.

Attached: defqn1l-243f85c2-3fff-4d6c-ae32-a0b810c27c5d.png (864x936, 230.7K)

Not shouting "Nigger" was a mistake.

I am become parm bringer of flavortown.

that'll be season 2. We're crashing this plane with no survivors

Sneak into celebrities houses at 3am wearing ski-masks and cook something in their kitchen.
Bonus points if the cops are called.
Even more bonus points if the cops eat the food.