How do you properly and faithfully adapt this to film?

How do you properly and faithfully adapt this to film?

Attached: 51ctCcTmwaL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (319x499, 37.6K)

the opposite of how they actually adapted it

Literally adopt each chapter faithfully in a mini-series

You don't. Just listen to the complete edition audiobook. Scorese as the big pharma bro who sold the zombie vaccine that didn't work is one of the best roles I've ever heard him.

you don't. Read books and watch movies and accept the fact neither will faithfully adapt or translate to eachothers medium.

Do it as a mockumentary. Treating it as a documentary about the zombie outbreak and filming it as such would be creepy as hell.

This, it would be great if each episode was about how different parts of the world deal with the zombie outbreak and then have an episode completely dedicated to how humanity lost entire countries to zombies.

kek great minds think alike

why the fuck would you want to
theres already too much trash on tv why add more

they probably could have adapted it, but were worried they'd make china mad because their country gets completely fucked in the book

When I realized that was him I lost my shit. Awesome and memorable role. I always picture Martin Shkreli when I hear that chapter. Martin's Shkreli's voice in my head is just Martin Scorcese's.

Attached: Pharma Bro Breck Scott.png (538x453, 360.04K)

Their country is the source of the virus. Which in current times is the most hilarious shit.

You get his dad to direct it.

>make it a series where every episode is about each of the chapters, where shorter chapters are either "forced" out a bit longer with additional new material, or just have shorter chapters conjoined for double-episodes of the same length
>make the reporter someone very charismatic with a soothing pleasant voice, dressed well, very handsome so people enjoy that being the one person who is always there in every episode
simple as. naturally easy success if they hire some famous actors for the main character role of episodes, even easier success if they're already connected to horror, storytelling, or especially zombies, like TWD cast.

Attached: adventurer, explorer and finder of Comfy.png (844x944, 127.62K)

It would be really easy since it's written exactly like a documentary, so you just make a documentary.

It's not a fucking action thriller summer blockbuster, so I don't know why the fuck they spent so much on the name and then just made a completely unrelated story, they could have called their shit anything else and not even bothered with acquiring the rights to an unrelated property.

I don't know if people were on cocaine or what . . .

They have way too much money.

funniest thing about Contagion is how accurate it turned out to be

The book is unfocused garbage and the movie is CGI trash.

The WWZ game did it right.

dunno why this movie gets such a bad rap. 2bh I thought it was decent. not great by any means, but given the absolute trash that usually constitutes zombie kino it did a good job

Make it a mini series, focus on the segments that have an story arch to them. Use the segments that are more descriptive as intermissions because you can put 15 minutes of talking into 2 minutes of visual material. No hero protag, decent visual effects and it probably would be great. The only book that was butchered worse is I am legend

Compared to what it is based on, it's absolute utter trash