It wasn’t that bad

It wasn’t that bad

Attached: 94841C8D-7DE3-4E6F-ACF4-F66E7B8E5373.jpg (1170x1546, 1010.02K)

Not overall, but it had some hilariously bad scenes. The plot line with the pope seemed out of place.

Attached: p09048tq.jpg (976x549, 44.65K)

That scene was good. The only real criticism of part 3 is that Sofia Coppola can’t act very well. She did well enough though, plus she was hot

Attached: 64484FD5-82EF-47B5-9618-C908EEAD13CD.jpg (860x951, 147.1K)

that girl was kind of ugly

was the recut last year any good
literally came and vanished without a trace
she got hotter as she got older
i actually think she looks better tha ever now

Attached: 4-1050x922.jpg (500x439, 43K)

Not compared to the average woman that age.

I just watched the recut version, what a mistake. I'll stick to rhe original cut going forward.

you crazy?

It was boring.

No? Go to your local Walmart and tell me most people are better looking.

Its okay. Some scenes are moved around to make the movie flow better. Its not like it completely changes the movie.
At least we get to see Michael die alone suffer for being a cold blooded bastard.

Attached: muh lucky coat.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Part 3 ending >>>>>>>> coda ending

why did michael get diabetes?

lol, that bad huh?

It's worse.

i already said this but no one wanted to see that end

sicilian heritage

just when i thought i was out! they pull me back in!!!

she's a parasite just like her fat pig father...

ha ha! based gallo reference my dude :)
updoot

i guess that's the only thing that makes sense

OO AAH

It's a mediocre/okay movie, and mediocrity is a shitstain on the masterpieces that are I and II.
Sets and cinematography are still good, but actors (not just Coppola's daughter) are mostly unvoncincing/uncharismatic. As someone said, the Vatican plot feels out of place and some scenes are just pure shlock (a fucking helicopter hit? a stabbing with glasses???). The opera was cool, though.
The movie would be better received if it wasn't connected to The Godfather, but it is and as a part III it is just an insult to the legacy. The same iconic line drop references that were satisfying in II are just embarrassing in III.