LET ME ASK YOU THIS. A MAN BREAKS INTO YOUR HOUSE BUT YOU DONT OWN A GUN. HOW ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT HIM?

LET ME ASK YOU THIS. A MAN BREAKS INTO YOUR HOUSE BUT YOU DONT OWN A GUN. HOW ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT HIM?

Attached: jmfbjTItQL-n4ctYjj2XoVVpMQVVY61tCh-b0j8mx_Y.png (543x655, 296.35K)

I pick up bug repellent and a lighter

My hippy friend in who lives in San Francisco had a machete’ under his bed what a joke lmao. Ya bro start by hacking his forearm off when he shields himself then spilt his head open.

Oh, and you can’t stop once you start swinging less your assailant turn the machete on you

Attached: qg11foioyzt31.jpg (640x356, 27.43K)

lel

Should I buy a Glock or a Beretta for my first firearm?

Attached: 09d.jpg (600x600, 25.14K)

This is what fucking baffles me about anti-gun people
They hate guns but then take self defense classes and say shit like how you should pierce out the eyes of a rapist with a scissor or bit their dick off

You are not against maiming and murder but you are against efficient self defense?
Oh wait, all your opinions come from the talmudvision and goy-tok? I see

Having a gun disqualifies you form the tribe or European self flagellation

People are against schizos shooting up schools.

Guns are obviously superior to machetes, but come the fuck on a machete will slice your ass up. If you think you could take on the average dude who has a machete you are fucking stupid. Hundreds of thousands of Rwandans were killed with machetes during the 90s Civil War.

You should go to a gun store and hold both of them to see which one you feel more comfortable with.

Just pick one that's real from your favorite movie and isn't a desert eagle

Are you a schizo that wants to shoot up a school?

No, although they do like to browse this board and Any Forums.

>People are against schizos shooting up schools.
Well that wasn't a problem before the mid 1990s and there was plenty of guns all over the place back then. The problem isn't gun. It's a society being torn apart piece by piece by "progressives." The people that want to ban guns caused the problem in the first place.

Machetes would work. Back during covid, I had a friend that thought we were about to see the world fall apart a-la Last Of Us. They wanted to protect themself, but were intensely anti-gun. So instead they bought a compound bow and a bunch of arrows.

With a crossbow.

get a desert eagle but with the .357 barrel conversion parts

> More guns
> More crime
> More accidental deaths
> More suicides
> But more importantly
> More toys for picrel
Modern gun people are just willing to trade all of these things to live out a fantasy that makes them feel big and strong. Not unlike marvel movies for a different, less dangerous demographic.

Attached: usa.jpg (2048x1345, 727.28K)

I agree its the culture, but tribalism won't solve anything user. It leads to petty arguments and you and me both just spewing random buzzwords at eachother until one of us gets busy and has to log off. To fix the culture, we should be building up communities and people.

>I HATE THE FUCKING WHITES
>oh hi tyrone, here are my new shoes and all my money haha
>I HATE WHITES SO MUCH

Why are city folks like this?

I live more rural than you you fucking exurb larp nigger. It's not a problem with a race, its a problem with consumer culture aimed at dangerous people. You're the dumb faggot that looks at picrel and only sees race.

Dale you giblet head that's right out of the NRA's catalog

With fifty Hebrew Winch Blocks

What is this from lol

Well the first step to that would be getting rid of all the kikes, spics and niggers.

At the end of the day.... Both go boom when you need them but Glocks are fucking ugly. Berettas are sexy.