Is it wrong if I find this to be better than South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, and other related shows?

Is it wrong if I find this to be better than South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, and other related shows?

Attached: 70153386.jpg (426x607, 71.83K)

none of those are related shows

it's not really comparable to South Park, Simpsons and Family Guy. Ricky and Morty comparison works I guess.

No, it's a pretty perfect show.

This show really started sucking ass when they switched from Johnny Quest/Hannah Barbera parody and started doing capeshit. It really only had like 3 good seasons

Didn't Rick and Morty rip an episode off?

Their relation to each other or something else? Because neither OP or yourselves were specific enough to even have mentioned it. OP might've made a small mistake while you stepped in it twice by being eager to say nothing at all, really. Should've left it.

Peak Simpsons >>> Peak Venture Bros >>> South Park > Family Guy > The rest of Venture Bros >>> Rick and Morty >>> The rest of the Simpsons

They are

Based zaslav cancelled that trash

Venture Bros is pretty much unimpeachable as the best adult cartoon of all time
I hope they don't fuck up the movie

shut up faggot, you knew what i meant

I agree with you except you need to split Family Guy and South Park up too because the gulf between OG Family Guy and nu Family Guy is way bigger than the gulf between peak and non-peak Venture Bros

Peak Sneedsons >>> Family Guy = Venture Bros >>>>>>>>> S1-3 South Park >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sneedsons = South Park >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rick and Morty

Kind of apples to oranges, but yeah, I like it better than all those shows too. Also I met Doc Hammer once walking around the floor at comicon. He was super chill, took a picture with me and my gf and everything.

Attached: brockkids-full.jpg (1280x720, 241.06K)

>the best adult cartoon of all time
NOTSOFAST

Attached: 1567360231993.png (626x457, 247.53K)

The movie ruined it retroactively

The entire show is a parody of old cartoons, capeshit, 1930's and 40's serials, basically anything that ever had a hero in it. Season 1 has plenty of capeshit as well, Professor Impossible and his family are obviously the Fantastic Four while Baron Underbeit is Doctor Doom.

Venture Bros > S1-9+15 South Park > South Park > Simpsons S4-6 > Family Guy S1-S6 > Rick and Morty > Nu-Family Guy > Nu-Simpsons

VB is one of the greatest cartoons ever made. So no.

Harvey Birdman is funnier.

Its not only better than those, its one of the greatest accomplishments in tv history. It will be understood more widely after its time. I really hope the movie survives the hbo holocaust...