Shocker, this sucks

Within the first episode of this show we have a mention of “the great coming winter war” which ended up being a fucking joke that only came to Winterfell and was over in one night.

We have endless exposition, after exposition, to the point where your mind is scrambled just trying to understand it.

We have a race swapped Corlys and house Valeryon which is a joke. Why aren’t there more blacks in GoT? Was there a genocide? I thought a lot of people were racist judging by GoT, why don’t people comment on their skin? It doesn’t even make sense! At least race swap a character where their race isn’t integral to the story! And his fucking 12 year old mulatto daughter? christ.

Daemon, the only interesting character takes a backseat to the other no talent heavy handed shoehorns who serve no purpose other than complaining about men and “fear” smfh. The problem is, this isn’t done in a good way, look at Sansa, that is how you do this messaging right. This is heavy handed pandering garbage. His girlfriend is also genuinely retarded. Who greenlit this? She’s fucking JarJar binks. It was baffling. Show me a woman’s “fear” in this world. Don’t nag the audience about it for brownie points.

>…

Attached: D3CB32DE-34F4-47EF-A0B6-3D63CE9502DE.jpg (1175x1763, 526.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalworld.com/culture/television/house-of-the-dragon-review-cautious-game-of-thrones-prequel-wont-get-you-to-care-about-westeros-again-3810936
twitter.com/hippoiathanatoi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>…

Nothing flows well, you have scenes randomly jumping or cutting before they seem to finish, non-stop hand holding and explaining instead of revealing things to you naturally like GoT was able to achieve so well.

It fucking sucks. We’re only two episodes in and things already seem dead on arrival. I think Matt Smith even knows it’s shit, he complained about the sex scenes in this show saying there was too many and it takes away from the story. GRRM didn’t seem too enthusiastic about it either to be honest, he basically said “yeah, it kept my interest”

Damn man. This carefully crafted world is dead. The books were ruined by the show, the show was ruined by the show, and now this prequel seems to be trash as well. GRRM should have just kept his ending to himself and finished the books instead of ruining his own story that was 2 decades in the making by giving the cliffnotes of the ending to a declining TV show

nationalworld.com/culture/television/house-of-the-dragon-review-cautious-game-of-thrones-prequel-wont-get-you-to-care-about-westeros-again-3810936

This os a review I found about a guy who watched the first 7 episodes because he’s a professional critic I guess, he too says it doesn’t get any better.

pretty much, yeah

low IQ posts

unsurprising
i look forward to continue being dissapointed by this show
also looking forward to be dissapointed by rings of power in a few days

Attached: 1658538811184100.jpg (1440x1715, 104.97K)

Also, no monke booba

Just release The Winds of Winter and there will be an end to the suffering.

never heard of this site

That'll just cement GRRM's legacy as a one trick pony. No he's going to go a different route...

Attached: 1661058755725356.png (1021x827, 587.67K)

You don't even need to say all this OP, when you take a look at your picture and you see
>Game of Thrones
and underneath it
>House of the Dragon
You know it's going to be a failure.

>Within the first episode of this show we have a mention of “the great coming winter war” which ended up being a fucking joke that only came to Winterfell and was over in one night.
This is because you're a braindead TV only newfag, if you wish to enjoy such references you have to erase GOT from your mind and pretend they are referencing Winds of Winter.
>We have endless exposition, after exposition, to the point where your mind is scrambled just trying to understand it.
Again, it's because you're a low IQ TV only faggot, bookchads appreciate the references
>We have a race swapped Corlys and house Valeryon which is a joke. Why aren’t there more blacks in GoT? Was there a genocide? I thought a lot of people were racist judging by GoT, why don’t people comment on their skin? It doesn’t even make sense! At least race swap a character where their race isn’t integral to the story!
It filters retards like you so it's good
>Daemon blabla
kill yourself

Attached: 58c.jpg (1022x1024, 118.54K)

You are worthless scum and will die a virgin.

twitter.com/hippoiathanatoi

She co-wrote the The World of Ice and Fire and hates the raceswapping. The woke cult is attacking her.

Attached: 91D2C7C9-F239-4972-9E5B-40531B57F91D.jpg (750x1051, 152.06K)

Attached: 2EA24187-7E47-42C2-A24C-A135ED00C6AA.jpg (750x1057, 214.43K)

Death to nigger worshippers.

Apparently books aren’t real, but tv shows are. These people are mentally deranged

already had sex, something you'll never experience incel.
seethe & cope.

Attached: 4CB5AA77-0988-4918-8ACF-99BF436C7A96.jpg (750x598, 106.02K)

>we have a mention of “the great coming winter war”
Yeah, they should really stay away from any mentions of GoT. Great winter war is perfect example - the second he said it I pictured Arya omaeowing the Night King out of nowhere and it dragged down entire scene.

Wow, it turns out diversity is a punishments, not a strength.

Literally stopped watching/following ANYTHING to do with this god awful franchise since the end of Season 5

Yeah i looked to my gf and said “oh the one that lasted one night and didn’t even make it past winterfell?” They need to just avoid all mention of it with how bad they butchered it

jesus christ. what a lazy bastard. he doesn’t even care about the butchering of his work, only his paycheck. can’t even finish his books because he already spoiled them