SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT RACE HOLY SHIT LIETERALLY EVERY GODDAMN THREAD FUCK FUCK FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP YEAAHSHSHSH WE...

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT RACE HOLY SHIT LIETERALLY EVERY GODDAMN THREAD FUCK FUCK FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP YEAAHSHSHSH WE GET IT SHES BROWN THERES A BROWN GIRL IN GAME OF THRONES SPIN OFF AHAHAHAHA HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOK LOOOK AAWWW LAWS WE DWM RINGS LOLPL FUNYY FUNNY EDGY NIGGER NWORd hahahah
SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.
LITERALLY EVERY GODDAMN THREAD. THIS US THE WORST Any Forums ARK. SHUT
UUUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: B4A0D482-1CEC-424A-A69B-B7A39286B11A.jpg (320x293, 23.62K)

No

ok

yeah it's annoying but the best way to combat it is to ignore and make good threads.8MJDNX

You're right, but shit isn't getting better. Get used to discussing media with personal friends only and keeping it to a minimum of compulsive catalogue checks. Find more hobbies that don't involve the internet.

We ourselves, can't even escape from it being a focal point in not only film and television, but every bit of media.

Attached: 1659048468235684.web.webm (720x1280, 1.26M)

Fr fr, nothing more pathetic than people OBSESSED with race.

YPEPO GETTING OUT OF HAND UP IN HEEYA

If they stopped forcing people into roles then people wouldn't talk about it

lawd dem rangs
laaawd dem RANGS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGS

Not our fault they shoehorn niggers into everything

The left wants whites dead.

>thing happens
>people talk about it
>get mad at the talking, not the thing itself
Uh... Frogbros?

It's leftists who are obsessed about it, they're the ones raceswapping all of the west's cultural icons.

Shoehorn is a funny word

Not until the brown menace has been dealt with.

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT NIGGERS AND KIKES ONLY HOLLYWOOD AND THE MEDIA CAN TALK ABOUT RACE

Attached: anon.jpg (840x656, 121.58K)

You could just not watch the shit they make

MNNGGGGOOOOOOOGGGHHHH
LRGOOOORRGHHHHHDDDD
DHEEEEEMMMM
RRRAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGSSSSS

Attached: artworks-000133312539-2nj5jc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 46.8K)

I need to get off Any Forums. It makes me miserable.

AW LAWDY THEM WYPIPO FINNA COOK UP SUMMA DEM DEEP FRIED RANGZ! BEST CALL YO MAMA AND YO PAPA AND YO GRAMMAMY TOO CUZ I GOT BEANS, GREENS, TOMATOES, POTATOES, HOGS, DOGS, CHIKKIN N A GOOD OLE BBC DICKEN

Attached: 78C1703D-8299-4716-9E85-F035EA423FC2.gif (312x312, 201.63K)

I knew there would be a post like this. youre right that the diversity casting is getting out of control, but youre wrong to think that bitching about it does any good. it's bad for you, it's bad for the board, it's bad for culture in general. you will do far FAR more good by posting thoughtfully about the things you like than constantly diatribing about the things you don't

Your raid isn't working /leftypol/.

nigger

We'll stop commenting on it when tv shows start going back to the original type of casting which is 80% white or so. It is distractingly bad when they make every single character an ugly black person like recently in Sandman

>That's right goyim stop noticing patterns, just let the left take over everything and do nothing instead

HOOOOOOWW LAAAAAAAAAAAAWD DEM RAAAAAAAAANGS

Attached: 1622498410859.webm (576x1080, 2.82M)

WE NEED TA FIND A KANG FOR DEM RANGZ

BLM started it first. I'm just tired of being hated because I'm white. Now that the lines have been drawn it's not easy going back

This

Holy shit did he die?

OH LAWD DEM RANGZZZ
CRACKA ASS SAURON AND HIS RANG
MMM LAWD WE NEED A NEW RANG
A RETURN OF THE KANG
THE TWO TOWAHS AND THE RING OF POWAH
MMMMM LAAAAAWD DEM RANGZ

Attached: 54653254353.jpg (460x587, 51.36K)

that's exactly what i'm saying but tv shows and the media just keep going nigger this nigger that first nigger to do something a million white people have done we need more niggers in every show more niggers in every office your children should have more niggers among them. jesus christ.

I read that he was only injured but it seems like BS to me you can literally see his skull being flattened

Since Any Forums isn't working as a containment board they should get rid of it.

The way I see it is that it's good because all the uproar on Any Forums means people are tired of the forced inclusion and with shitty viewer numbers and woke stuff being canceled it seems Iike progress is being made. Either way I admire people standing up for good media

Is that Kpop?

It's not us doing it, don't blame us faggot.

dam pussy nigga got his shit pushed in

No some Chinese boy band

Nigger

this guy thinks he is an ubermensch whose day only consists of a series of perfectly 'le logical' conscious choices

Oh yeah that'd solve anything you fucking sub IQ retard

we needed you to let us know about it here on Any Forums where nobody else ever noticed that before, just you, better start a thread!

did somebaddy say der was chicken in dis thread my nigga?

Attached: pepels.png (128x128, 22.14K)

Learn to use ‘hide thread’ you imbecile

Okay I laughed

STILL THINKIN BOUT DEM RAAANGZ
HOW WE USED TO BE KAAANGZ
THE SOUND OF THE RAAAAIN ON MY TIN ROOF
ROBBIN NIGGAS LIKE I GOT NOTHING TO LOOOOS

Attached: 1661632756546035.png (1380x691, 983.48K)

It's not that racism is wrong. just be funny instead of being faggots.

OH LAWWWWD
LAWD DEM RAAAAANGS
OH LAWD DEM RANGS
DEM RANGS OF POWAAAAH

Attached: 1661725269333447.gif (498x280, 1.64M)

yeah, yeah. Or it's pure unadulterated autism and nerdrage

It’s time for a new kind of Legolas
One that the young girls will like
But he’ll steal more than just their hearts
He’ll also make off with their [BLANK]

Attached: D718DF13-EBFC-458D-92A6-DA72900AFECB.jpg (765x932, 456.41K)

You ok buddy?

Maybe take a little tendie break and put on a Japanese cartoon while you calm down for bit, yeah?

Attached: 1658298825712414.jpg (820x615, 45.08K)

reddit nigger go home