Untitled

Attached: 1661748001679.webm (1920x800, 2.98M)

fuck you cunt

Grrrrrrrrr

Touch grass. Trump lost.

But people talking about things they love (i.e., their hobbies, their families, their religious/political beliefs, how they spent their weekend) is even more boring. Is this bitch dumb or is this just writers trying to pilpul criticism?

Tell her you hate her and watch her seethe and cum

This is why I post Sarah Gadon. I love her.

JUST CONSUME PRODUCT. DON'T QUESTION ANYTHING

wtf schmosby getting btfo'd by scarlett witch?!?!?

Kys

it unironically is ""cool""whatever the fuck that means to hate things and it's one of the best ways to make bonds, having a common enemy is the bedrock of any social group. a group centered around liking X will always be less cohesive than a group centered around hating X.

How is “I like X” any less boring than “I don’t like X” you dumb cunt

Some people make their entire personality about hating stuff, which I agree is lame. But never stating your dislike for anything is weird. It's perfectly normal to admit hating something sometimes. I can't stand phonies who act like EVERYTHING is fucking great.

Based. She Hulk Hatedom BTFO

War is peace, peace is war, amirite globohomo?

Since I love White people, I will talk about the jewish plot to exterminate White people. Happy Lizzie?

contest what i said without greentexting or using buzzwords
you can't. z**mer faggot.

Any Forums isn't cohesive at all though.

what if you love to hate?

I love hot women nudism.

Attached: 1661684222547852.jpg (1108x1082, 321.96K)

I love cumming inside women I hate.
what about it?

Not really. Most Fandoms are based on liking something.

>OY VEY STAWP NOTICING THINGS GOYIM

IF YEW GOT HATE IN YOUR HEART
LET IT OUT

I'd probably reply to her with "Well I love you, Lizzie" and then she'd think I was super lame (correct) and leave to be a lesbian or something.