/got/hotd/

Valeryions are PVRE BLOOD

Attached: 1661747510824868.jpg (1280x2160, 379.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1KAqa9wwODqaFkegqf8Si6fmuE55-M-GMIj0ZmcKUFxs/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Blacks = Valyrian Supremacists
The Greens = Dirty Racemixers

get over it

Comedy writes itself

>noooooooo you can't cast black people not my velaryonios nooooo not the heckin velaryonios nooooooo
why are wipipo like this?

>bran tries to warg dragon, but burns/sets himself on fire in the process
>only jon snow/targaryen can warg dragon because he half valyrian

this will happen in the next book

White people create. Darkies destroy and steal.

>literally gets eaten by crabs

Attached: crab.png (499x499, 126.7K)

Jon Snow is dead in the books

not for long :^)

>White people create
LOL whitoids are literally redundant in the 21st century. Next joke please.

NO WAY!!11!!!1!!!!!

Previous
get it together OP

Crabsneednfeeder

How come nobody owns dogs in Westeros? No white women?

Yet they recognized that knight as being Dornish because why exactly?

You wanna fuck dogs you go to the Dreadfort.

Qohor is a mini-Asshai and their dabbling smiths sacrifice infants to re-forge/purpose Valyrian steel. A maester lost his hand discovering this information.

Does this suggest that Valyrians slaughtered babies to make their prized magical steel? Or is Qohor perhaps trying to desperately make-do in the absence of Valyrian lore/magic?

>I will fear the crab army the moment they learn to run in a straight line
DO NOTHING? AND WAIT FOR THE PINCERS TO BE ON OUR TOES?
GO RRRRRUN BACK TO LOBSTERFELL YOU HONORABLE FOOL

Attached: got bobby b eyes.png (584x607, 257.21K)

>Daemon expects Viserys to attend the wedding in 2 days
>Otto and crew arrive at Dragonstone immediately
>Rhaenyra flies there and back in one day
Only 2 episodes in and we have teleporting faggotry already.
Inb4 "it's close enough to King's Landing" no it's not

Race has a basis on GoT but George was pressured into including more coloreds in Westeros so he made Velaryons into negro Valyrians for the show. They never showed up in GoT so there is no in-universe discrepancy.

Attached: house veraryon origin fixed.webm (1280x720, 803.87K)

Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with magic users in this world

Attached: 740c400bb2c97d1ef9ceb7cae3c3eda4.jpg (640x414, 21.74K)

He looks swarthier than everyone but the WE WUZ family

it's close enough to King's Landing. stop being autistic

according to some autismal faggot who counted pixels on GRRM's maps, Dragonstone is only 100 miles away. How fast do you think a dragon flies?
docs.google.com/document/d/1KAqa9wwODqaFkegqf8Si6fmuE55-M-GMIj0ZmcKUFxs/mobilebasic
Doesn't excuse Otto's swift travel though.

Attached: 1654739908523.png (358x276, 138.9K)

Dinklage is a great actor, he should have been cast as Jon Snow. Certainly him being a midget wouldn't have ruined the portrayal or broken viewer immersion

Attached: got jon smile.jpg (1065x742, 65.4K)

Its true. Biggest invention of the 21st century was yt made

Attached: Crisprcas9.jpg (798x1018, 137.63K)

Heavy sacrifice, little reward. Only the mad and foolish attempt any real sorcery.

What humble magicians exist are limited to those who occasionally receive prophetic dreams, know natural/herbal lore, or those blessed by bloodline - skinchangers and dragonriders and the like.

>blood magic is bad

Attached: 1575749406897.png (243x234, 31.28K)

Apprently there's a god in Lys that people sacrifice children too
At night, children tend to go missing but the general populace just kind of brush it off, or talk about it in fear.

bran will be kang

So is it good? I'm not really liking the whole let's put blacks on everything to look progressive vibe

>Next joke please
Coloreds maintaining any high-functioning civilization

The world is truly plagued with medieval /x/-tier lunatics.

Anyone else feel like this scene was 'them' trying to subconsciously normalize grooming

More cunny your grace?

Attached: 1648559666740.png (1233x606, 854.22K)

>blood magic is LE BAD because I lost my pee-pee

there are no red colored peple

>no Stark B-plot covering the Stark succession crisis
>no Lys B-plot building up the creation of the Triarchy
>Daemon takes over Dragonstone off-screen

Preston has some good points

KINGSLAYER GET IN HERE

We're telling incest stories.

Mine was some Snow boy over the high seas from Dragonstone. My dragon took a spear so I was on ship, sailing over the waves. He came knocking for me, this dumb Northern lad, thinking he could further the Targaryen line with a single thrust of his sword. I pushed him down to the bed, GODS, I WAS HOT THEN. Caved in his pelvic bone, probably crushed every spermling he had. Got up over him, his fat pink mast straight in the air. Before I brought myself down on him, he shouted "WAIT! WAIT!"
>chuckles
They never tell you how they all jizz themselves. They don't put that part in the songs. Now the Targaryens are extinct, unlike everyone else. He could have lingered in my bed like a smart boy and today his wife would be making him happy, his sons would be dragons and he wouldn't have to wake three times in the night to piss into the snow.

Attached: got dany cucked.jpg (935x524, 20.67K)

the next book is never coming out, so yes, jon snow is dead and will remain dead in the books forevermore

There is evidence that a pre-Valyria dragonlord society existed that possibly spanned even to Westeros at one point
>Impossibly ancient texts in Asshai say dragons originated from there and that city has stood since the beginning of time, somewhat validated by Bran's vision of seeing dragons there
>Old records of "dragonsteel" being known to be deadly to the Others
>The fused black stone foundation for the Hightower is said to be almost Valyrian in origin, if it wasn't primitive in comparison
>The Hightowers and Daynes themselves, two of the oldest houses in Westeros, have valyrian futures, white hair and purple eyes.
>Ancestral sword of House Dayne is named "Dawn" and while its origin is lost to time, is said to have been wielded by the Daynes for a thousand years

Attached: images (5).jpg (452x678, 34.04K)

no thanks zoomie

this is so POWERFUL

Attached: D84C1107-73DB-499C-B61F-D1771CB05FB2.jpg (750x1236, 243.44K)

LMAO

Attached: otto.png (440x577, 416.56K)

A wooden ship could easily do 100 miles in 1 day.

>The fused black stone foundation for the Hightower is said to be almost Valyrian in origin, if it wasn't primitive in comparison
Where are you guys getting these retardded false snippet.s

Bran the BUILDER built hightower. Get it? He's a builder.

>crab feeder
>dung eater

Attached: laughing kit.jpg (489x502, 56.65K)

Attached: C082306D-CC53-4E16-9A7A-1A83BD64CA3E.jpg (750x971, 167.24K)

Everyone here already knows Blackrock forces companies to put this shit into their shows and use the showrunners as lighting rods for their fury.

>forces
These people want to do it on their own backs.

>No tokenism!
>White dreadlocks on a jogger

I am watching Wolf, which has Viserys' actor in it playing the antagonist, and I genuinely can't tell that it's the same guy. Did he put on weight for this role?

Attached: 81ZutLn2aOL._AC_UY1000_.jpg (832x1000, 96.09K)

>kind
>caring
>obedient
>pretty
>fertile
>gives you toys
name a better wife

Attached: Young_Alicent_Infobox.png (648x909, 339.86K)

the loathsome crab feeder

TWOIAF itself
>The stony island where the Hightower stands is known as Battle Isle even in our oldest records, but why? What battle was fought there? When? Between which lords, which kings, which races? Even the singers are largely silent on these matters.
>Even more enigmatic to scholars and historians is the great square fortress of black stone that dominates that isle. For most of recorded history, this monumental edifice has served as the foundation and lowest level of the Hightower, yet we know for a certainty that it predates the upper levels of the tower by thousands of years.
>Who built it? When? Why? Most maesters accept the common wisdom that declares it to be of Valyrian construction, for its massive walls and labyrinthine interiors are all of solid rock, with no hint of joins or mortar, no chisel marks of any kind, a type of construction that is seen elsewhere, most notably in the dragonroads of the Freehold of Valyria, and the Black Walls that protect the heart of Old Volantis. The dragonlords of Valryia, as is well-known, possessed the art of turning stone to liquid with dragonflame, shaping it as they would, then fusing it harder than iron, steel, or granite.
>More troubling, and more worthy of consideration, are the arguments put forth by those who claim that the first fortress is not Valyrian at all.
>The fused black stone of which it is made suggests Valyria, but the plain, unadorned style of architecture does not, for the dragonlords loved little more than twisting stone into strange, fanciful, and ornate shapes. Within, the narrow, twisting, windowless passages strike many as being tunnels rather than halls; it is very easy to get lost amongst their turnings. Mayhaps this is no more than a defensive measure designed to confound attackers, but it too is singularly un-Valyrian.
Bran the builder only did the Wall and Storm's End.

Attached: images (6).jpg (480x640, 32.09K)

don't forget comely

I feel this fucker is going to be a meme on Any Forums like spurdo crab.

on a scale of 1 to 10 how angry did this scene make you
for me 10

Attached: FavQtviXkAAb3b7.jpg_large.jpg (1169x1054, 149.44K)

>In Asshai, the tales are many and confused, but certain texts—all impossibly ancient—claim that dragons first came from the Shadow, a place where all of our learning fails us. These Asshai'i histories say that a people so ancient they had no name first tamed dragons in the Shadow and brought them to Valyria, teaching the Valyrians their arts before departing from the annals.
>Yet if men in the Shadow had tamed dragons first, why did they not conquer as the Valyrians did?
That's sound like the Children of the Forest.
The Children aren't conquerors, they are "singers".
The Children are refered several times as an elder race, making them ancient.
The Children were named by Bran and Meera because Men cannot pronounce their names, making them nameless.
The Children knows magic, crafting obsidian, contacting peope in their dreams and see stuff at long distance which is what a glasscandle does and is made of.
The Children can tame animal with skinchanging, useful to control dragons.
The Children helped the Last Hero in making the dragonsteel sword which must be Valyriansteel.
The Children are said to have bring back the day with a secret song, since they are the Singers, their first creation is the song of Ice and their second creation would be the Dragonlords, the song of Fire.

There's no more incest, your grace

Attached: 57b4cabb04732f18008b4e47-750-563.jpg (750x563, 80.6K)

no Jon warged into Ghost
he's gonna make little incest wolf puppies with Nymeria and live happily ever after eating people in the Riverlands

6/10, not really angry per se but really uncomfortable and a little disgusted.

>Most maesters accept the common wisdom that declares it to be of Valyrian construction
Yeah that tracks, not like Dragonstone was the westernmost outpost of Valryia according to .. actual Valyrians.
They just want to diminish the success of the first men because it exposes their little gay order as a bunch of frauds

Attached: 1661341911909897.jpg (552x500, 96.41K)

That's not enough evidence considering the black stone all over the globe is of radically different proportions and focus. They're clearly not all related to the same culture. It is only evidence that the practice of crossing wyverns and fire wyrms predate Valyrians, but may have been perfected by them. Same goes for 'dragon steel'. Valyrians could also emulate the magic of the greenseers through their glass candles.

Actually, everything is pointing to Valyria refining what came before. Everything else is described as oddly simplistic and lacking this could also just be because of inhuman practicality - deep ones perhaps, or just tonally different - there may be a more aquatic aspect to this, just going by the more 'wet' black stone seen in Westeros (Hightower and the Iron Islands) and Asshai and Sothoryos (especially the giant frog idol), contrasted with the 'dry' black stone of Valyria and the Five Forts.

What's particularly interesting is that there is no mention of dragons of Yi-Ti anywhere - the culture/nation that is the source of the Great Dawn legend - while dragons *are* said to remain in the Shadowlands.

I honestly do not think that Asshai was that capital, or part of that empire, which is just a glorified pre-history - which is the point. It's the "Here there be dragons" of the past. It's not necessarily true or anywhere near as significant as it is touted to be. Kind of like the city of the winged men. Are they truly winged men or just men sporting winged armor?

Daynes have Valyrian features and have been in Westeros since around the long night. Proto-Valyrians built that shit