ITT: The worst film villains ever

ITT: The worst film villains ever

Attached: gallery-1469106648-suicide-squad-enchantress-cara-delevingne.jpg (1024x680, 71.45K)

you favorite villains

kys

this is going to be a thread filled with DC comic movies.

Attached: 25825253.jpg (970x582, 61.46K)

No and no

Very likely

Attached: ares.jpg (1300x540, 91.16K)

>THEN...I WILL DESTROOOOOY YOUUUUU

Attached: Enchantress DDR_1.webm (400x224, 1.96M)

I really want to put Safin in like the bottom 5 all time Bond villains. He just made no fucking sense to me and I felt his motive was weak. Maybe a lazy attempt to cash in on star power but even in recent films I think Le Chiffre and Silva were both so much better

Attached: 73db53d4-ffd4-4453-923c-b764987e6ca6-B25_25793_RC2.jpg (4500x3005, 1.54M)

Attached: snokie.jpg (1200x500, 63.5K)

Man they really were shit

Felt to me distinctly like half his scenes were left on the cutting room floor. Like there were whole swathes missing, especially in the second half.

This one was odd in that it didn't seem to harm the film that much because it was more about Shazam and the bad guy was purely incidental, but man did they not even bother, I don't think he had a single character trait beyond...uh....bad guy? Did he even want anything?

Attached: Thaddeus_Sivana_DC_Extended_Universe_0001.jpg (360x419, 37.12K)

Ares wasn't toooooo bad. The end battle was dumb and cartoonish, and too similar to the other boss fights the DC universe movies had already given us, but everything preceding that was fine. The idea of an evil god orchestrating the horrors of WW1 is fairly compelling

>film
This is not from a film, this is from a flick. Know the difference

He would have been good had it not devolved into a shitty cartoon fistfight. It even undercuts him noting he didn't do anything, he was just observing the humans going to war, and Wonder Woman learning humans are really just fighting because it's their nature and it can't be stopped/summarized with an easy "Ares the evil god is doing all this and beating him will stop all the fighting", by having her beat him in a fight anyway? It was dumb.

He was mad at his dad and nobody told him about GOMAD or Chad MGTOW.

are those farts?!?!

SS > TSS
JL > ZSJL

>mommy I'm doing the contrariany!

Attached: Gzhimg.png (864x432, 182.57K)

this movie's plot didn't make any sense. So, they made up a team to fight a superman level threat (with a guy fighting with a boomerang, a guy who can climb stuff and a mentally ill woman with a bat), but the threat only showed up because they made up the team to fight... who again? they made up the team to fight a member of the team who would betray them after they make the team???? What the fuck?

Attached: 1657872952202.gif (498x342, 663.92K)

In the comics, and Gunn's The Suicide Squad film (and the animated Assault on Arkham film), they're simply a black ops team of expendable incarcerated villains roped into doing dangerous off the book missions for reduced sentences. None of this "team to fight Superman if he goes bad" nonsense.

what's your other bottom 5

did you miss the part where something was attacking people and turning them into monsters. it was only later revealed to be Enchantress' brother or some shit. But that's why the team was put together.
Honestly like the movie up until they rescue Waller. Then it just goes full retard

>he went insane BECAUSE HE JUST DID OK!?
>black cloud ultimate weapon even though he already had drones that were way more effective
Snake vampire guy from Star Trek Beyond was pretty fucking lame.

Attached: 70433057-4f3e-4d8b-b369-1694f2acdd59.jpg (800x451, 46.87K)

>JL > ZSJL
If you're being serious I am sincerely curious what your rationale is.