I would like to submit the claim that she played a very believable strong female lead

I would like to submit the claim that she played a very believable strong female lead

Attached: 4243A0A8-6E9F-42E5-B2A0-FC8C2DC9A949.jpg (828x518, 224.59K)

I submit that she should play with my male lead

Kek

She's one of the actresses that needs a competent director to make her good. She'll slack off with less competent ones.

There are very good leaks of her while she had that look.

she's so fucking disgusting. you faggots are pathetic

this movie had great lovecraftian escalation, i'll have you know lovecraft used the N-word and is still a great artist i admire and you should too my 'tism frens

Attached: 1642376514159.png (1280x720, 264.97K)

She's a coalburner in that movie
Disgusting

I want her to piss all over my face and chest. Sprayed lovingly with her hot golden urine. Fuck yeah.

After review, your claim has been denied. If you would like to dispute this please (you) this post. A representative will contact you within 3-5 working days thereafter with an outcome. All outcomes are final.

No, if the guy who thinks he's funny wasn't in the movie, she'd be the worst part.

Good movie

Attached: 9B4B4905-5AF8-4377-96BE-49E55D3681BA.png (1920x800, 677.78K)

she was okay in the sense that she was just a survivor not a "bad ass". That movie sucked balls though,

I'M SLIM SHADY YES I'M THE REAL SHADY ALL YOU OTHER SLIM SHADYS ARE JUST IMITATING

>seething about fictional relationships of actors
absolute state of Any Forumscels. kek

Attached: 29784245.png (680x762, 118.18K)

Better Ripley character than Noomi Rapace.

>ITT
lol

Is that supposed to be her front of her back? Because this bitch has no ass. No tits either. Fuck this movie. I wouldn't even pirate it specifically for this reason. You're not going to sell me on a broad as sexy then make her a flat chick with a dyke haircut. Fuck you. FUCK you in particular.

Movie was way better than expected and she was good in it. Movies like this are best when they are simple and don't try to do too much. Smart choice of waiting til the last act to really reveal the creatures. Solid 7/10 and Kristen is smoking hot in it.

wish the creatures would have been a little more interesting than muh Cthulhu. the dude getting sucked into his depressurized helmet was gnarly

The depressurized guy imploded, then exploded when everyone first got together and went outside.

The guy that got pulled through his suit was in the tiny flooded hallway.

Both deaths were kino.

Underwear was a good movie. But man I hate that retard who plays comic relief.

I love that guy. Reminds me of a mishmash of people I used to know. Real funny.