Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 20220829_160950.jpg (1080x1636, 259.14K)

Dean Norris

Tom Holland

Bruce Willis

Chris Tucker

Patton Oswald obviously.

larry david

what was this about again?

this

in

Attached: Cast.jpg (480x360, 13.46K)

Idris Elba

So is this guy dead or not?

He was mad about being short.

Kevin Hart.

>5'3"

There's short....and there's short

yeah he died from c02 exposure

30 years ago I would have said Al Pacino. He's already a shorty and knows how to yell.

theres no info about what happened to him. it is actually tragic, his life. no relief. hopefully god made him taller in his new cycle

I'm 5 foot 11 and watching this video makes me hurt inside. The girls just laughing. He has no power. He has nothing. He is nothing. He's probably been lauhed at for years. It's cringe but it's just a man finally breaking down. Malnourishment, or his mom bring a female hobbit, led him to a horrible miserable life. A girl at my job recently left to have a kid. She's 4 foot 8. I hope if it's a boy it doesn't get her height genes. Holy fuck. I used to make fun of my brother for being shorter than me (5'7") but now I can never do that because I'm scared he won't find a gf.

How does a guy even end up this short?
Really unfortunate genetics? Malnutrition?

He's Jew

This guy ended up being a douchbag, but no one ever mentions the girls fucking with him that led to this outburst. Sure, they were being bitches, but more than old enough to know how to act in public respectfully towards others.

Still hilarious though.

>t. simp