Any recommendations for films like this...

Any recommendations for films like this? Even the rest of Lynch's filmography doesn't match the unique tone this film has.

Attached: MV5BMDExYzg5YjQtMzE0Yy00OWJjLThiZTctMWI5MzhjM2RmNjA4L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1400x2100, 1.15M)

Begotten

>films like this
what do you mean exactly? there's nothing like it honestly

there isn’t anything like it

holy reddit replies, he's asking for films similar in tone i.e. surreal films with weird visuals and odd body horror type props. for my money OP you should watch naked lunch that shit was pretty fucking kino, probably my favourite cronenberg next to eastern promises.

everything in your post is wrong, you're a fucking retard

first post best post

absolute cope, you know im right and your a fag if you think otherwise

Attached: 1661249481093375.jpg (219x222, 4.48K)

What did the pencil sharpener scene actually mean? Lynch says no one has ever guessed right. What are the best theories?

Best film ever made

He has become eraserhead.

its a unique movie. to me lynch dont go for that way... he become "serious" in just another way.
just for the first that come out of my mind and only in an elusive way
>screamplay
>combat shock (well, this maybe is just because direct plagiarism)
>rumble fish
>tetsuo (1989)
>naked lunch

Holy Any Forums! Based back and forth. It reminded me of Karmer and George’s father going at it

there's nobody like Lynch but i would recommend Guy Maddin, they have some similarities although completely different styles, but they have basically the same influences, also Isabella Rossellini

Attached: Saddestmusicposter.jpg (215x325, 28.55K)

Harvested by interdimensional demons for his garmonbozia, the lady in the radiator salvation ending was a false ending/peak at what could have been

Pi

>Even Dwarfs started small
>Hard to be a God (2014)
>A Field in England
>all Jodorowsky films
>Stroszek

The danish 1969 film The Man who thought Life is a proto Lynch film that uses many lynchian themes. It might be Lynch's inspiration.

Episode 8 of Twin Peaks The Return kind of does

>Element of Crime
>Epidemic
>Tales from the Gimli Hospital

Tetsuo the Ironman?
House (Japanese cat one)?