/got/hotd/

Viserys My King Edition
Previous:

Attached: viserysmyking.jpg (491x767, 94.39K)

massaging rhaenyra's crotch with your face after she goes dragon riding

Attached: milly-alcock(1).jpg (800x450, 51.08K)

Will the North be relevant at all during this shit or are they left to tend to their mud huts?

Friendly reminder that when King Viserys I Targaryen dies, his widow Queen Alicent has their eldest son Prince Aegon crowned King Aegon II before Viserys' daughter Rhaenyra, the only surviving child of his first marriage, can claim the Iron Throne herself. Though Rhaenyra is the king's oldest child and had been named his successor years before, Alicent and her supporters declare Rhaenyra unfit to rule and argue that, as a woman, Rhaenyra should be placed after Alicent's own male children in the line of succession. After Rhaenyra declares herself Queen at the Targaryen ancestral seat of Dragonstone, her middle son Lucerys Velaryon and King Aegon's younger brother Aemond take their dragons to seek the support of Lord Borros Baratheon of Storm's End. However, Lucerys and his dragon are killed there. Rhaenyra's husband Prince Daemon has Aegon II's son and heir Jaehaerys murdered in revenge. Soon both branches of the Targaryen royal line are at war, with dragons on both sides. The people of King's Landing, tired of the constant conflict and fear of dragons destroying their city, storm the Dragonkeep, destroying it and a large portion of the dragon population in Westeros. Eventually, all of Rhaenyra's children, except for Aegon and Viserys, are killed and she herself is captured by Aegon II and fed to his dragon, Sunfyre, though the war continues.

>Ser Crist-ACK

Attached: 1639077802364.png (287x300, 65.91K)

>Gets recast with a troon

>its hinted that the Maesters wanted to bring down the Targs because they hate dragons and magic, and the Hightowers are from Oldtown, where the Maesters are headquarter and are the main patrons of the Citadel

While true, the current patriarch of House Hightower is an occult-obsessed old man who hasn't ventured down from the Hightower in over a decade, and is attended by his daughter , the 'mad maid'. Rumour has it he's discovered a method of raising an army out of the sea ... He is likely to have a sorcerous confrontation with Euron Greyjoy in the sixth book.

I SEE “THIS IS”

YOU SAY “POWERFUL”

THIS IS

Attached: 00ACAB89-6EB8-4BA3-805B-ECE9E05D2F06.jpg (1467x1052, 1.02M)

Greenchads our girl is pretty cute.

Attached: 1649185449442.png (1700x956, 1.26M)

she's just a tomboy that needs a good shag

WE WUZ

Laenor is black, gay AND a cuckold, and this is a problem

No they come down and have a power fantasy moment. This story has alot of those. Its rather slapdash compared to the main books.

POWERFUL

Attached: FbS7HatWAAIO3tg.jpg (1580x902, 124.82K)

Velaryons have the purest Valyrian blood, stop bitching.

Attached: trueblooded.webm (1920x960, 2.81M)

sneed

Attached: 1659311751634939.gif (220x220, 365.31K)

A TOAST
TO THE DEATH OF THE CRABSNEEDER

Attached: Daemon.jpg (1199x675, 222.94K)

TEAM DAEMON GET IN

Attached: FbS0qKFX0AAF0lC.jpg (1920x1080, 385.25K)

showfags get the rope. This is never stated in the books, and Van Houten going off or one of the showrunners making up numbers for behind the scenes shit doesn't count.

Reminder that if you support the Greens, you're pro-miscegenation

she cute

>non incestfags
>pure
They mixed like a fucking punch bowl.

Larys Strong waiting to cum on Alicent's feet

Attached: FbS8Hj0X0AIoLSL.jpg (449x492, 48.39K)

Yes please

Alright guys, so why did Daemon give back the egg so easily when there was clearly no threat of combat? And why didn't Otto expect Daemon to have a dragon? Am I really supposed to believe both Daemon went through the trouble of sneaking into the King's Landing to take the egg, and Otto went through the time and effort required to transport a whole detachment of soldiers to Dragonstone, and neither of them considered either of these points?

The Jon Snow sequel should be about Jon learning that his "brother" Aegon is alive and with the Golden Company so he goes on an adventure with Tormund throughout Essos.
There HBO, hire me.

Attached: t9maptm2h5u41.png (984x900, 946.92K)

“we wuz the original valyriunz”

Is it me or was the music very different from what Ramin has usually done? I mean, I liked it, but it was very weird.

Powerful.

Anyone else make the connection?

Attached: powerful.jpg (1280x720, 94.64K)

WE

Blackcucks follow this

Attached: 1661742972310799.png (1027x715, 463.96K)

ohnonono
Editorsbros?
VFXbros?

Attached: blue screenw.png (288x419, 222.82K)

Dragonstone isn't even far from King's landing.

HAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

cum on feet

Dance fucking sucked. Please let Faegon go

>This is never stated in the books
Nobody cares
Go back to /lit/ faggot

Attached: ZIp8YEEojw8TO5xcNgB-VLgf1r_wkR4BWlTWrzU5gZo.jpg (550x550, 63.88K)

So the Three Eyed Crow totally wasn't Bloodraven but rather King Bran from the future right?

Attached: images (2).jpg (607x505, 29.87K)

I suspect the Summer Isles have not yet been discovered by the Westerosi.

I don't actually have a problem with Corlys being black anymore. I just stopped thinking about it and I'm like, this is alright. Although I think el whitey might look better

Attached: tumblr_b4f58727bc9512dd62383e89fe3394ed_00b81be9_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 163.11K)

It's a window.

Because the alternative was killing the hand of the king and starting a war.

What would Viserys' favourite Bionicle generation be?

Attached: B8dMFPbIEAErRJK[1].jpg (1024x577, 66.27K)

There were forty Dragonlord families in Old Valyria. The Targaryens were one of them, and considered particularly weak in comparison to the others. By the time of the Freehold's final century, there were "two" Dragonlord families vying for power over the rest. Their names are never stated.

Martin has barely touched upon the other 39 Dragonlord families. No names are given, period, but we know them to have existed.

Good goy. Diversity is enriching.

It's far enough that they had a whole episode to prepare for the invasion of Blackwater in GoT.

What's up with the intro anyway? "Blood is spilling all over the realm" is all I can interpret so far.

My Ancestors

Attached: Bill and Nig.jpg (3130x1298, 1.3M)

Is this the royal wedding?

>grown ass man
>playing with miniatures
Surely no one does this in real life, right?

Attached: min.jpg (1200x900, 232.84K)

Attached: 1661654137972902.png (437x735, 353.17K)

Faegon is based. Jon is a cuck that will be a nothing cuck in the books just like in the show.

My one and only King

Attached: 1557099246530.png (1257x1080, 1.14M)

The GC got scorched by Dany, plus why would Jon want to meet some Blackfyre when his aunt was fucking crazy?

They should do a Ninepenny Kings War story. Focus it on young Tywin and include his friend Aerys in it even he doesn't fight in canon.

He's just an edgelord trying to get attention. Just look at everything he's doing to make Viserys angry but he shows that he still cares about his family

The real issue is his fucking wig man, I hate the quality of them. They're so bad and high quality wigs would improve appearances by tenfold.

Because they have an inherent morality and are not slaves to their base desires, something Targshits were never able to grasp

Attached: walkout.webm (1440x720, 2.86M)

What’s your point?

This show is actually pretty good. What do you guys think?

>I just made up shit I have no idea what I'm talking about
>this gets pointed out
>u-uh nobody cares haha!
then why try to argue it, retard?

Will you watch his spinoff?

Attached: Corlys_Velaryon_Infobox.jpg (360x360, 23.65K)

At first I thought it was going to be about Targ bloodline, but they didn't show anything at the end of it so I'm not sure

So not pure. Corlys is lying through his teeth.

Yeah it's good so far, hope they don't cave in to demands and rush the story in later seasons.

Nah stannis had to go to the stormlands first. Kill faggy treasonous renly and take his army.

Attached: 1462602440505.jpg (453x255, 32.72K)

They're not preparing an invasion though. They're taking a group of about 50 guys to get an egg.

Just like Africans am i rite hehe

Attached: 1505231397748.png (725x598, 181.85K)

Valyria is a tiny isolated landmass

Valerians were small tribes of sheep herders before they got dragons

Why are they somehow so diverse they have coal black valyrians and milky white ones

Attached: 49E0C2D5-FAE0-4A8A-829F-3070F58B7232.jpg (799x738, 154.06K)

That could be the whole story. Jon doesn't know Faegon is a Blackfyre. He's just looking for a new brother after his old one got his head cut off and paraded around the twins for fucking that Volantene slut

It's the collective consciousness of the weirwoods. The COTF are a slave race to it (maybe a mutualistic relationship), and it is coordinating the Others to wipe out humanity. It uses greenseers as batteries or some shit.

Why are so many people saying Rhaenyra and Alicent are lovers or have romantic chemistry

Yes I want to see Sea Snake adventures to Valyria and the Thousand Islands. Basilisk Isles would be nice to see on TV as well.

Its alright

Bloodlines split.

gigastacy Rhaenyra

Attached: 1661697019223059.png (1920x960, 2.25M)

sorry, but I'm not a race traitor

Attached: 1661742224071043.jpg (790x527, 79.58K)

Retard, he had the egg in his hand. Everyone there knew he could have walked away with it and nothing would have happened. Otto already told his men to sheathe their weapons and were clearly apprehensive about Rhaenyra being there, they wouldn't have done anything. Daemon didn't have to toss the egg back to his sister. Hell, now that I think about it, he didn't even have to meet them out there in the first place. It was a stupid scene, stop defending it.

>No names are given
Belaerys. That dragon lady that tried to explore Sothoryos and Aurion nolastnamegiven

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

Attached: asshole dragon bros.webm (2000x1000, 2.82M)

it has all these gold gears and I thought they'd be sigils but they really don't look like it

Nothing. I just find it interesting.

why did he have to kill his daughter?

Attached: 1661695910444860.jpg (1918x1072, 92.24K)

I hadn't heard this thing about the 2 vying for power, where was that stated?
Martin also recently said there were non-Dragonlord families who had blood magic abilities, and sometimes families with blood magic abilities overlapped with dragonlord families, but not always.

You are aware there are more than one Valyrian family and it's possible for them to be pure without fucking their brother or dad, right?

Basically the leader of House Stark officially declares for the daughter but does nothing and waits till the end when most of the characters are dead and both sides exhausted, sweeps down with their army and kidnaps the child heirs of both competing claims to the throne, forces them to marry at sword point to end the war, appoints himself hand of the king, rules as de-facto king of Westeros for several years during which he executes a shit ton of of the survivors of both sides nobility in a reign of terror for being shits, and then retires to the North and lives happily ever. The Starks make out of the whole thing like bandits.

>I like toys too. Your bionicles can make friends with my ponies.
>...

Attached: 1638957990943.png (1233x1216, 1.7M)

Did her face get edited too. Looks less monkey here

post the unedited version

No. Vis is prob showing Aegon to the people

His duty to the realm mattered more to him than his duty to family.

How can they simultaneously be an old direct line to power AND he had to build his house from nothing?

>immediately starts dressing in targaryen colors
Imagine the seethe

Based

Ok and? He didn't even have to return the egg, he's in the same amount of trouble whether he gives the egg back or not. Plus we already knew he was an edgelord before this faggy scene that made both him and Otto look stupid for no benefit to the plot.

kek

>7 days until next episode

Attached: 1657041905659.jpg (400x400, 19.83K)

Based your grace. Very based.

In the CK2 mod they give Aurion the "Varezys" dynasty, but that's probably noncanon.

can someone post the cum on feet quote from Fire and Blood? I want to see it

>according to some texts
Who wrote those texts?

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those heirs! I knew it was Daemon. One after Viserys. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn't prove it. He – he covered his tracks, he got those idiots on the small council to support him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This absurdity? He's done worse. That tourney! Are you telling me that a Targaryen just happens to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Viserys! He delivered a baby through a gut wound! And I supported him! And I shouldn't have. I policed his capital with my own sword! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands off his miniatures! But not our Viserys! Couldn't be precious Viserys! Stalling them blind! And he gets to be king!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you – you have to stop him! You-

Attached: Michael_McKean_chicanery_rant_as_a_Targaryen_on_House_of_the_Dragon.png (235x340, 144.39K)

>that's probably noncanon
Yeah

/ourguy/

Attached: AA90E9E5-E5A6-4C0D-91C8-F9D5D034DE29.jpg (1626x947, 194.32K)

>not dragon riders
>are actually just summer isleniggers larping as Valyrians

Bravo GRRM

He walks away and otto follows. Then what? Its no different than if police showed up at your door with a warrant. You dont just walk away.

Because he doesn't really care about the egg. His whore isn't even expecting a child. Besides, he's weak for Rhaenyra

sounds like sulla

Nothingburger character that is one of primary reasons ASOIAF entered a death spiral in Feast and Dance that it never recovered from

I bet you think Dorne is good in the books too lmao

>They're
Wut?

I mean, he's not wrong. His very existence is absurdity.

Not all Valyrians were powerful; they were a race of people. Your statement is like saying Bobby B was an Andal and king, so why is any Andal house weak?

Show canon only. Leaks say Alicent will let Larys cum on her feets to gain his loyalty

Ooga booga

Attached: D6726180-C507-4249-BDEC-5233D06A2499.jpg (1125x1430, 726.92K)

>THEY'RE NOT 'PONIES', THEY'RE STALLIONS LAENA!

Attached: FayOFhTXkAc655u.jpg (2048x1152, 144.96K)

She was a theif.
Stannis is harsh but fair with his justice.

Attached: NZ7CJ7goMHBPriNBbkehWpGSw3wISSH_d4DjvhVTldw.jpg (320x316, 30.14K)

*loses anyway*

Bioncles :)))

Attached: 1661659770579598.jpg (923x713, 89.84K)

Okay so his ancestors go back a very long way. So does everyone's. That doesn't mean shit.

>Martin also recently said there were non-Dragonlord families who had blood magic abilities, and sometimes families with blood magic abilities overlapped with dragonlord families, but not always.

That was already obvious from the beginning, user. Blood magic is both a type of magic and something that enhances it. Blood is a very common/vital ingredient when it comes to magic. The Valyrians were just known for it. Blood & fire.

shitty spoiler bait, I already figured King Viserys I was going to die. Stopped reading after that lmao

No dorne is mess but faegon is needed to send dany over the edge and thats been the plan from the start.

Are they going to do some show-original content with this dragon egg shit? Is that egg going to actually hatch now?

he would've waited two years and pumped the SHIT out of that cunny

>Alicent will let Larys Strong cum on her feet due to his foot fetish to get his loyalty and informations on Rhaenyra when she moves to Dragonstone

How did dragons become so powerful if they can be killed by a mob of peasants lmao

It’s got nothing on OG GoT but I suspect that’s more because of the smaller cast.

Still, pleasantly surprised.

AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CRAB BATTLE IN THE STEPSTONES!!!! I'M GONNA BE CRAB FOOD!!!!! SAVE ME DAEMON

Attached: crab.jpg (891x597, 40.88K)

I want to see him visit his true ancestral homeland, the Summer Isles.

uh
first of all valyria was a nation so just being from there and going way back doesn't mean the house had power
second, the doom of valyria kind of fucked over almost all of them, so naturally they had to rebuild after that, and velaryon didn't have dragons to conquer a continent with so it took them longer

when is my boy ser hugh(look how far he has come btw) appearing?

Attached: hugh.png (1366x768, 1.58M)

Hes literally me

Right, so why is he bragging about it?

Why won’t this racist cracker king have sex with my daughter?

Attached: 6B7E523D-69BC-435F-A47E-88F182FB6132.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

>Half the targaryans are absolutly fucked in the head but they have to be in charge because... because!!!
fuck targshits inbred bastards

Why? There's already a trueborn Targ heir in Jon Snow. A fake Targaryen introduced at the end of Act 2 is needless bloat and a direct contribution to the massive subplot pileup that makes Winds impossible to write

>House Celtigar crying in the background for being a z-tier house despite also originating from Valyria along with the Targaryens and Velaryons

Attached: download.png (205x246, 7.73K)

DAEMON
AND
THE
DARKIES

Attached: House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.The.Rogue.Prince.2160p.CRAV.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.HEVC-NTb.mkv-[50.16-50.34].webm (1662x900, 2.6M)

>tfw Daemon is gay and Rhaenyra marries him in order to have kids with his gigachad Knights Watch and cover it
KWAB

If they are chained up and in an environment that prevents them from flying away, they are very vulnerable. It's their flying that makes them so dangerous.

cope and keep drinking yourself to sleep chudbert

Kek. No glory for the Kingmaker

>brown eyes and brown hair
>has four children, all of them have silver hair and purple eyes
How did she do it?

Attached: tumblr_7e37ba27fdd3d465146efbe43e893dcd_e7460098_640.jpg (640x640, 172.04K)