It filtered millions

It filtered millions

Attached: 1661476853820799.jpg (612x461, 171.24K)

It was a shit finale. Stop defending it.

To dissatisfy billions

Should have had them enter a time machine to the pilot and after the other three go through the scientist comes in and says oh I forgot you are also going to lose your memories, and Jerry says we're just gonna do the exact same things again, shakes his head and walks through.

It was the perfect finale for the show. It didn't need to be entertaining, the show already did that. It needed to adequately encapsulate and end the show which it did. kys

Too many people viewed the characters as relatable and it was necessary to explicitly state that they are sociopaths and horrible people

it's a sitcom not an hbo tentpole drama. it didn't even need an ending.

But they're entirely realistic people. False dichotomy. The idea that media should hold a moral standard in a society that has none is frivolous. The only true individual in society and media who was not only good but an accurate reflection of themselves died 2000 years ago.

I call my ten year old sister tasty cakes because she's walking around the house in her panties and a threadbare cotton shirt.

qrd? I've never watched a single episode of this

You suck! I'm gonna cut you!

series ends with main cast in prison for life after every sidecharacter from the show testifies at their trial

Lmao it’s a fucking sitcom dude not everything has to be some moral lesson

What have they done that deserve life in prison?

You're both retarded. Seinfeld was about small stories about small people in their small spaces (Monks, Jerrys apartment, George's workplace, etc). For the finale it was
>typical "zomg were gonna be rich because our sitcom is back and we get to take a private jet!" and of course the jet almost crashes
>so now the rest of the ep is in bumfuck nowhere and a courtroom no less.
>then it proceeds to be a clip show showing how the Seinfeld gang are bad people or some shit
The finale should have just been a regular episode. The Frogger would have been a good finale.

Even the cast on the curb reunion season admit it wasn't a good finale.

show ends with a clip show, a literal anime filler episode quality of content

>Even the cast on the curb reunion season admit it wasn't a good finale.
Oddly enough the Curb "redo" of the Seinfeld finale with the fake reunion ep was even worse than the actual finale
>George getting married (would never happen post-Susan)
>George inventing an iToilet app (fucking lame sitcom garbage)
>George losing all his money with Bernie Madoff (Seinfeld avoided stuff that was this "real life")
>Jerry being a sperm donor to Elaine's kid

Yeah like George being mistaken for the head of the aryan union, George saving a beached whale, calling in terrorist threats to Yankees stadium, George getting traded to Cuba, Kramer harboring fugitive Steven Gendensen, Kramer being mistaken for a serial killer in LA, yada yada yada

>it didn't need to be entertaining
what a retarded thing to say

It wasn't for life, I think it was only for a year.
Still a lot for the crime of witnessing a crime and not intervening

>Yeah like George being mistaken for the head of the aryan union, George saving a beached whale, calling in terrorist threats to Yankees stadium, George getting traded to Cuba, Kramer harboring fugitive Steven Gendensen, Kramer being mistaken for a serial killer in LA, yada yada yada
All small stories that took place in NY. Some are outlandish yes, but none of them were "4 NYers IN THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY OVER GOOD SAMARITAN LAW"

>>Jerry being a sperm donor to Elaine's kid
I could see Elaine having a "biological clock" phase, but jerry wouldn't be the father, it would be putty.

Oh my God kill yourself

They don't get life in prison. I think it's like a year or two because they mocked and filmed a fat guy getting robbed on the street. It's apparently based off some real "Good Samaritan" law which I've never heard of really existing anymore.

>"Good Samaritan" law
How this became the topic of the finale I will never know. It's like they flanderized the concept of "they are bad people" and wanted to put them on trial for it. Such an odd fucking concept. And a clip show no less. And this was AFTER a one hour clip show aired before the actual Seinfeld finale.

Yes, the show that is set in New York primarily has its episodes occurring in New York... and Italy... and India... and France... and Cuba multiple times...Pakistan... Burma... Mexico... California... Akransas...New Jersey... many more.

The best part is they tell a button joke from episode 1 as a way of telling us they are out of jokes.

F
I
L
T
E
R
E
D

u wot

Yeah.
Jews going to prison... That's rich!

The finale is okay but it's not rewatchable. No fan will go back and rewatch that episode.

I always rewatch it. I'm not an uptight retard who doesn't see what the episode is meant to do.

>and Italy
Literally 20 seconds in 2 or 3 eps, retard (and at the very end with the credits)
>and India
This was a very wacky backwards ep so it makes sense that they go somewhere crazy for it
>and France
Did it show George and Joey in France? It talked about them GOING to France
>and Cuba multiple times
George went to Cuba AGAIN in a end credit 30 second scene
>Pakistan
When did they go there? Was it the Baboo scene?
>Burma
Again. 30 seconds, end credits
>Mexico
I don't remember this
>CA
Sure
>AK
I don't remember this, refresh please.
>NJ
Same shit as NY
Fine, bro. 99.999% took place in NYC. So doing the final outside of NYC doesn't make sense. Are you happy you fucking autist?