Rings of Power

The only reason people hate it so much is because they butchered already established characters. If they just made up all the characters, people would watch it.

Attached: 165807979772570.jpg (1500x1500, 359.78K)

No they wouldn't

since when did they give sun crowns to orcs?

I hate it because I hate niggers

OR better idea, don't associate with Tolkien's work at all.

the only based opinion

Non-whites don't belong in LotR outside Haradim and Rhun. The free peoples of middle earth are all based on white race/cultures. This is a soulless product make by a corporation for consumers to make profit and push their bland monotone cultural brainwashing on the masses.

its for you king

Attached: 1625335788021.png (590x469, 186.58K)

Is this a.shoop..
This isn't a real promo is it? Lol
I don't want to see blacks in fantasy desu
Fantasy is normally idyllic, which means no blacks
Dystopian sci Fi is a perfect genre to shove it full of blacks. Because lbh it's probably our very bleak future.

>try to exploit an established property and its fan base to make shekels
>change shit in the property because you can't stand white people and you want to lure in more non-white shekels
>be surprised when fan base tells you to fuck off

Many such examples.

Attached: .,.,.,.,.jpg (600x338, 58.38K)

This just looks like bad cosplay.

I think it just so happens that this is hitting right at the point when it seems like normies in general are finally fed up with all the SJW shit, and this is just late to the party.

How do you think they plan to make back all the money from this?

DEM RANGS
I GOT DEM RANGS
RANGS OF POWAH
I'VE GOT DEM RAAAAAAAAAAAANGS

Attached: .png (1018x486, 63K)

None of the characters look interesting
Race pandering characters thrown in
Costumes look cheap
Effects look meh
Butchered source material
Show runners full of themselves
Amazon
Only idea of the plot is a meteor comes down and big bad white man appears

>Only idea of the plot is a meteor comes down and big bad white man appears

That's Gandalf, showing up a full age earlier than he's supposed to in the story.

I can't conceivably think they believe they can. There's no way in on Arda they can possibly recoup a billion in new subscriptions for this show, especially in the declining quality of their store and delivery service. The only sector that remains profitable for them is their servers and making this series will help fuck all with that

> If they just made up all the characters, people would watch it.
Eh imma be honest usually i would but some of these characters are hideously miscast

It wouldn't be much better received because its Tolkien, so based on and for Europeans as stated by him. It would be like making Black Panther a Mexican and wakanda having giant pizza parlors instead of their African inspired sky scrapers etc.

There are Tolkien youtubers who dislike the Jackson trilogy specifically tearing this apart because elves are said to all be fair skinned, but will accept that there are passages indicating some Hobbits had darker skin

No, they still call it "woke" because there are black characters

Taxpayer dollars

It doesn't matter if they make zero money because it's chump change for Amazon.

Is outrage shitposting about fictional tv and film the modern bread and circuses? Its like when the emperor orders your favorite gladiator executed just because he lost one match out of 40

MY LAAAAAAAAAAWWWWD
MY LAWWWWWWWD
MY LAAAWWWWWW OF DEM RAAAAAAAAAANGZ