Dragon Show episode 02

>Dragon Show episode 02
>gets a proper title sequence
>recycles Game of Thrones intro music in total
>bravo, Ramin Djawadi get paid
>looks like someone pouring Hawaiian Punch down some random rocks while little widgets move
>as opposed to something useful like the map in the original show
>actual episode is a boring soap opera
>everyone becomes autistic
>ole' mop head jones becomes a spaz
the fuck happened? this is only episode 2 and it sucks already

The fuck is going on here?

Attached: house-of-the-dragon-title.jpg (1284x856, 409.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XilSEYZ9CbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck my dick and stop complaining faggot

Why is this show so far so damn boring? Compared to GOT season 1 this show is already a terrible disappointment

the blood is icky

>Only episode 2 and it sucks already
It has sucked from the start.
-Bad acting with shit fight choreography.
-Boring
-Absolutely terrible CGI and fake sets.
Compare the tournament from S1 of GoT to the CGI trash in HotD. It's disgusting.

>wot eff instead of epic story with an ensemble cast and several main character stories
>we just make game of thrones
>but it's just, like, following a downs syndrome albino monkey around while she babbles about nothing and annoys people who are trying to do things like run a kingdom or fuck her dad
It's like they picked the absolute worst most vapid point of view character possible. Imagine if they had started Game of Thrones but from Jeyne Poole's perspective. You have to suffer through 3 years of soap opera before she gets raped by Ramsey's dogs.

Attached: 1631938161666.jpg (1400x700, 178.5K)

I decided to give it a try today and see the episode for a bit but it feels like a cheap soap opera with amateur actors, and couldn't see more than 5 min of this shit, and is a shame since I loved got (I even liked the final season)

It feels incredibly cheap. Third world CGI and plastic set pieces. Holy shit hire some fucking carpenters to build some set pieces instead of all this fake looking Indian CGI.

My main gripes so far is that the opening sequence looks like something a college student could make inside of Cinema 4D with X-particles. The show is trying to hard to appeal to women, the brutish unbiased general sense of violence and tension is replaced with senseless prolonged gossip, about things that the audience does not even care about. The pilot opened up with Exposition narration, and the main character is utterly boring, and doesn't fit within the Fallout NV style writing of the brand, nor is she even remotely compelling. Somehow worse than kalheesi, and twice as unattractive. The CG / Matte paintings also look very cheap, like sum from Lord of the Rings, or Wrath of the Titans. Also the antagonist is just evil for the sake of being evil. The dragons somehow make the show even lamer because they use them like pokemons now, instead of a dangerous sacred force of nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=XilSEYZ9CbY

retard tier posts

Attached: 1433729207458.jpg (292x333, 30.92K)

There is a scene where Monke and King are having dinner. Game of Thrones had lots of eating scenes and they were usually some of the best dialogue but this is just awkward people stammering with lots of pauses and ACTING looks.

And then towards the end Monke starts picking apart something that I thought was bread but it makes the most disgusting squishy noise and I actually got skeeved and had to pause it. The scene was so intentionally quiet I guess for their dramatic soap opera non-conversation but you can actually hear her fingers digging into this crunchy moist thing that sounds like she's picking a part a live beetle at the dinner table.

Attached: 1631548286464.jpg (1792x828, 119.76K)

The intro represents the family tree of Targaryens, blood thicker than XYZ.
But as Viserys says, the strenght of Valeria, other than the Volcano, was in the blood mages. The intro represents Valyrian blood magic, implying Dragons are just fucking Satanic shit lords.

>boring
Actual zoomers. All the fast paced go go go shit is why S7 and S8 were terrible, they had to fill in everything with action sequences with Bourne cuts to satisfy you retards.
Thrones was always at its best when it was just people talking in rooms and not constantly begging for action sequences to put pacing into hyperdrive.

>recycles Game of Thrones intro music
This is good.

>looks like someone pouring Hawaiian Punch down some random rocks while little widgets move
Put that little bean of a brain to work and try to find some meaning from that

>actual episode is a boring soap opera
Yes, it's a drama show, it has story, it has characters interacting. Maybe you should stick to video games?

>I will give you many children of pure Valyrian blood
I kek'd at the absolute state of it all. If the absurd dialog wasn't enough you can see her natural scalp and hairline through the ridiculous wig.

Attached: 1656240819519.jpg (1792x828, 370.86K)

Boring ass show

aggro cope to deflect from the shame of being into girlie soap operas
less cope but more defiant smug for same affliction: this faggot likes femmoid melodrama.

Attached: 1641509811359.jpg (1792x828, 275.33K)

FEAR. IT DA FEAR CREEPIN’ IN. YOU BEST TRY TO ESCAPE DAT

Dude, your missing the point. The dialogue IS BORING. It’s exposition and fucking twitter soundbites, it’s terrible.

No it’s not, it’s not game of thrones, it’s lazy, oh, and you’re retarded

>disneyshill thread marketing that she hulk garbage
>three HotD nitpicking threads at the same time
Funny coincidence haha

Because the original three books written by GRRM were vastly more interesting and had more intriguing things to say than Fire & Blood ever did. GRRM's talent went out the window around the turn of the 21st century.