I need some recommendations for monkey movies. They can be funny movies, virus movies, whatever. But remember: monkeys...

I need some recommendations for monkey movies. They can be funny movies, virus movies, whatever. But remember: monkeys, not apes.

Attached: ooh.png (730x552, 820.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7bNtf3SLYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hangover 2.

Cat gore is better than monkey gore. I fucking hate those meowing ungrateful bitches.

Who's talking about gore? Do you have monkey movie recommendations?

Attached: say what.png (442x416, 215.3K)

godzilla vs kong

Attached: zilla.jpg (597x485, 162.99K)

Specifically said no apes.

Attached: shieeeeeet.png (376x374, 150.63K)

I literally unironically hate monkeys, gorillas, lemurs and other similar creatures. I've hated them since i was young. Kill em all.

Madea's Family Reunion

That's nice, but don't you have a recommendation?

Attached: scared monkey.png (208x218, 52.19K)

SEAfaggots are inhumane

Raiders of the Lost Ark

So because this is a thread about monkey torture, I have to ask. Why do some of you faggots get off on that shit? What's the angle? Why hate monkeys? Actual ones, not blacks.

Fun little short

Attached: jack.jpg (1660x814, 90.09K)

I dont get those videos. The squealing is almost inaudible and the monkeys just look distressed and ugly.
Its barely above crushing bugs, except a lot more time consuming and troublesome.

I tend to avoid movies with monkeys due to my hatred of them

Arabian Nights by Pasolini

youtube.com/watch?v=o7bNtf3SLYY

Attached: 1660736064861084.jpg (1200x1000, 363.92K)

A fat fucking monkey cock exploded all over this bitch's tits except it was a nigger not a literal monkey

Attached: download (9).jpg (399x546, 59.66K)

Growing up in the browner parts of the world monkeys are your greatest competitors.

itt: niggers

Tell me about the monkeygore.

i just watch out of curiosity and the brutal nature of being the runt of the litter

Apparently subhuman thirdies comsider it uma delicia. However, internet detectives have shown that a lot of monkeygore fans are sick fuck westerners. So thirdies make it and westerners consume it. Just like CP.

>SEAmonkey has no daughter to sell to british pedos
>makes fiverr account to try to say no no words for westerner money
>psycho westerner pays SEAmonkey a whopping $5 american dorrar to abuse monke
bada bing, bada boom, you now got SEAmonkeys corkscrew twisting monyets in the hills of cambodia.