Would you ever get a tattoo for your favorite show/movie?

would you ever get a tattoo for your favorite show/movie?

would it have to be subtle like this LotR tattoo?

Attached: file.png (640x850, 688.1K)

nope. I would hate it after a week

Tattoos are fucking gay.

Nice cankles roastie

i think tattoos are gay now that they are in vogue and well done. GG maxing is pretty based

Attached: A-187150-1230672511.jpg (408x490, 36.14K)

I would get a QoS tattoo

Shit tatts

tsmt

Only gangsters, miltary and prostitutes should have tattoos.

is there anything worse than a girl with ugly feet? I can only think of thin lips

>would you ever get a tattoo for your favorite show/movie?
Might do.

Attached: 46652635_2237174786609625_6061530778847321802_n.jpg (1080x1080, 135.54K)

2/10 feet I'm being generous

I would never, under any circumstances, get a television or film tattoo, no matter how subtle.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like movies and TV will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: my ink.jpg (268x188, 6.31K)

this desu

I have shitty stick and pokes from drunken nights out when I was young and I would prefer having them over the Zelda Triforce or capeshit on me.

never seen a toe combo like that. the end three almost the same length, second two significantly longer than all of them

T.b.h most girls don't take care of their feet

no idea what kind of girls u meet but all my gf's and 90% of girls I banged had beautiful feet with expensive pedicures

Tattoos, the ultimate sign of low impulse control which is a sign of low IQ. Avoid and if it's a woman make sure to wrap yo shit.

No

probably less than 10% of women under 30 are tattoo free, I have only meet one out of dozens

10/10 if troll
7/10 if copypasta

Everything in our culture is designed to make women feel empowered and then angry. Everything.

What century are you living in? People other than prisoners and sailors have tattoos now, boomer.