She comes from unimpeachable Velayron stock

>she comes from unimpeachable Velayron stock

How does one not burst out laughing?

Attached: valron.jpg (647x647, 44.77K)

t. Bigot

The memes write themselves

This entire production is an embarrassment

only Any Forumscel things

At this point black representation is coming across as veiled racism. It's too forced.

>let's make a show about a world in which racial bloodlines are paramount. then, let's cast actors to undermine that inherent characteristic.
oh lawd

Who cares? GRRM wants to turn this into a MCU styled universe anyway. It's going to be treated as a McDonald's product if he goes with it.

Attached: 1661058755725356.png (1021x827, 587.67K)

You realize that you are supporting nonsensical casting that cheapens the setting and premise of the show, all because you think it means you're a "good person" or whatever. That's faggot nonsense. It's a joke.

Valyrians (Romans) were black

Attached: black-romans.jpg (750x991, 259.57K)

God I need a scene in the ethnicity brothels

Attached: 1656589596078.webm (540x960, 2.56M)

The showrunners are such partisan hacks they can't even let the race swapping go unmentioned. They have to reinforce their messaging in the most crude and ham-fisted way imagineable. I've laughed more during these two episodes than I have from all of Bronn's and Tyrion's quips combined.

The race swap is justified.
How else do you make them look Velayron, but not Targaryen?

Holy shit you guys are obsessed. This is unhealthy.

I wonder... do they even acknowledge they're black in the show, or do they treat them as Summer Islanders?

>the beginning of a marvel-style "Game of Thrones" Universe

Attached: the based god.gif (170x144, 2.2M)

Tbh most normie audiences I've seen don't know the difference between Targaryen, Velaryon, & Valyrian. They think those words are all synonyms. When you have an audience this dumb, I don't even know what's the point of trying to show flags and banners and physical distinctions.

I agree that the race swap is whatever. It's like 3 people in the entire continent, who fucking cares. But I wouldn't say "justified". I would just say that I don't give a shit.

What's her post timeskip actress look like

keep crying

That's literally how he's done things in the books already so it makes sense he'd want to maximize his profits in film.

Ah, yes... Fair, pure Velaryons... Known in all the lands as beautiful, silver-haired, violet-eyed, and... poopy colored...

The casting is as instantly, noticeably wrong as if they cast the Velaryons as cats, and then expected you not to notice while they simultaneously called it "social justice."

Attached: 4361968822.jpg (414x551, 115.05K)

Attached: HotD Mehmet.jpg (491x767, 94.39K)

>do they even acknowledge they're black in the show

Don't be ridiculous. Cristin Cole is immediately recognized as Dornish when he removes his helm, and yet nobody in King's Landing can recognize that there's an imposter wearing a mop on his head who's larping as a Valyrian. I'm not even white and this circus has me in stiches. Jews have such a low opinion of blacks it's outrageous.

concession post

I’d say it’s justified, but they should have also made it apparent that they are from a sea faring culture.
Even the Dornish are indistinguishable from the Westerosi.

Pat yourself on the back, bro. You're such a good person. lol You don't understand the genre or anything about the series and what the literary premise is but you're such a good dude. Since you don't care if casting is thrown the to wind. Costumes, sets, lighting, all that is important but not casting. If the appearance of actors mattered in a visual medium, that would be "racist." And you're not "racist" because that would mean you're not a "good person." lol you programmed cocksucker.

Attached: 4544688608719.gif (498x482, 1.85M)

Velaryons are supposed to look similar to Targaryens moron.

The king isn't very young. The older girl is obviously the better choice since she will bear children sooner.

you will always be disgusting

justify your anus.
It breaks the bloodline of Fat Aegon of blackfyre side as his cousin Daena's mother is Velaryon.

Viserys and Rhaenys' grandmother is also a Velaryon, so they should be quarter black

Uh sorry that you're a bigot chud. Hope you change your racist ways but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe try having sex for once.

>I’d say it’s justified
No it isn't. You don't understand the premise of the show and series. A Song of Ice and Fire revises the fantasy genre by using real history to inform it and make it more naturalistic. It makes no sense for the Velaryons to be black, because of geography, climate, heredity, lineage, timelines, established in-setting history, the realities of travel, distance, politics and culture. It makes no sense whatsoever. It just doesn't add up at all. Not even close, brainlet.

yeah, daenerys should be a mutt too in this case

The Dornish are repeatedly and explicilty distinguished universally in the books, supplementary literature, and the television show. It's why having a coal black actor play a Valyrian is so funny. Seeing die-hard ASOIAF fans like Preston Jacobs nitpick the the genealogy of irrelevant side characters from the books only to be completely silent on Bantu actors being cast is endlessly amusing.

If the book character is white its simply a black actor pretending to be a white person

Why not just make a GOT spinoff about the Summer Isles instead of whatever this shit is? The two houses are supposed to be genetically very close.