/bb/ Big Brother 24

hoh: turner
noms: brit taylor
veto: michael

previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1638846612914.jpg (2880x1620, 240.9K)

Do we know what movie they got to watch?

Hearing the veto comp was gay themed I’m wondering if it was Bros?

Edit: Omg obsessed with my gay ass predicting that correctly purrrr

I want to protect her

controversy like this is always good for attracting people to discussion
hell r*ddit's livefeed threads have over three times the usual number of posts

Attached: EyasOzIW8AI-1--.jpg (2187x1230, 167.5K)

kyle went back in the house to yell at the faggot and the barren womb. he will self evict once he gets his point across

>7:26 PM PST, Terrance tells Taylor that they literally just sat down for dinner, Monte quietly tells her “he just talked” and Taylor said “okay”

Kyle came out of the DR before the movie ended and spoke with some combination of Brittany/Monte/Terrance. Whatever he said or how he acted is presumably why Brittany is upset

dirtiest move in BB history

Assuming there's a play to be made for Kyle, what would be that play?

>we're missing scOTT tier REVISIONIST HISTORY!!! yelling from kyle at michael rn

Attached: 1478332421983.jpg (2048x1146, 277.56K)

Focus on Michael and how Taylor is allied with him?

he full out denies it all, gets terrance's backing for turner and alyssa and goes full scorched earth on the other side of the house by not even talking to them

murder michael so he cant use the veto

>by not even talking to them
if you mean M/B you can bet they aren't going to be talking after these final conversations lmao

original outside alliance, p obvious

invent time machine. strangle baby abraham lincoln in his crib

try to see if he can get Terrance and Monte back alongside and act as though nothing changed imo.

Tell everyone that Michael is misconstruing his words for his own benefit, and if they let Michael get away with this he will win the game. Promise that moving forward he will do everything in his power to send Michael home. Tell them he's the best bet to beat Michael in competition, and if they don't want to hand the game to Michael, they need to keep him.

if he can do a house meeting where he gets michael to recant the racism allegations he might have a shot

>blaming Lincoln
>not the kikes who brought African slaves here in the first place

It sure was dirty of Kyle to betray his entire alliance for pussy.

Gotta go with Fences by August Wilson

So plan A, essentially, but going even harder on Mike. Percent chance Monte goes up?

smooth things over with alyssa, ask for pair of unwashed panties, let turner know they're his if he noms monte.

oh youre back. le epic troll

If noms are Kyle/Taylor, then Kyle just needs to convince Monte

feeds are down because britney regrets what they did?

if I were Kyle I would actually tell him to nominate me as a good faith gesture to Monte and Terrance, basically go full blown "I'm in your hands"
sure he may be pooching himself but this kind of crisis he needs to suck up as much as possible to them, strategizing and return next week.

Kyle would be the scummiest fuck ever if he tried to rope Monte back in after forsaken him for Alyssa. I hope for the rest of his days he regrets choosing hoes over bros. Labelled a racist and a liar forever, shamed until he looks back on the error of his ways.