Orphan First Blood

What's the veredict.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (579x822, 914.62K)

I liked it

its called First Kill not First Blood. but it was amazing. i didnt have high hopes because it sounded like shit but its by far the best horror movie in years. not as good as the first orphan but pretty damn good and with another shocking plot twist.

haven't seen it yet but heard it's decent

watch it right fucking now before you get spoiled

I hadn't watched Orphan (2009), and I didn't know this was a prequel, so I ended up watching this first and then quickly after that the original.
And I must say that this felt so much cheaper than the first one, the color grading mostly, but I liked the story after the asylum bit, and that's what inspired me to watch the original which is this but a lot better.
Overall I give i a cunny/10

C

The twist was hilarious

SPOILERS
She’s an orphan

i thought the twist was super disturbing but all the stuff with esther vs the mom after that was really funny

The rat smoothie scene felt like I was watching Parent Trap or something, should’ve just made a whole movie around esther and the mom’s wacky hijinks

What was the twist?

Julia stiles is such a bad actress i couldn't take it seriously.

there wasn't a twist.

>First Blood
This nigga thinking about Rambo lmao

Attached: 1659220127911416.png (592x624, 259.47K)

I feel the same way, how do people like her make it in hollywood?

jewish family connections
just spoil the twist please!!

too old

0/10 literal granny playing a 12 year old

Attached: Domenic-2015-2-e1467228911497.jpg (700x700, 60.99K)

She’s an orphan

The real Esther, the girl who Leena is impersonating, isn't missing, she's dead. The brother killed her, and the mom covered it up.

julia stiles is of english irish and italian descent. isabelle fuhrman, the fantastic actress who plays esther, is from a jewish family. so fuck off with this bullshit