I don't care what the haters say...

I don't care what the haters say. I believe in Steven Seagal! They're jelly that they don't get invited to world summits like he does. He was the fucking man in those old action movies. He's still the man in real life. Any Forums is a pro Seagall board!

Attached: stevenseagal.jpg (1200x1200, 301.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nickiswift.com/226552/celebs-who-cant-stand-steven-seagal/
thethings.com/20-facts-about-steven-segal-that-fans-choose-to-ignore/
theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/the-ridiculousness-of-steven-seagal-part-1/
theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/ridicuousness-seagal-part-2/
cracked.com/blog/steven-seagal-is-on-deadly-ground-because-hes-choking-illegal-sex-slaves
fightstate.com/the-most-cringeworthy-things-about-steven-seagal-that-he-doesnt-want-you-to-know/
fightstate.com/the-most-cringeworthy-things-about-steven-seagal-that-he-doesnt-want-you-to-know/2/
fightstate.com/the-most-cringeworthy-things-about-steven-seagal-that-he-doesnt-want-you-to-know/3/
abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/steven-seagal-strange-sexual-quirk-kayden-nguyen-lawsuit/story?id=10375262
foxnews.com/entertainment/steven-seagal-accusers-detail-rape-sexual-assault-allegations-against-actor
prommanow.com/2021/01/12/the-true-story-of-the-12-martial-artists-who-publicly-punked-out-steven-seagal/
chicagosmma.com/2011/10/steven-seagal-is-a-fraud/
grunge.com/231820/heres-how-steven-seagal-and-vladimir-putin-became-friends/
iheart.com/podcast/105-behind-the-bastards-29236323/episode/part-one-steven-seagal-is-so-30004354/
tophairlosstreatments.com/steven-seagal-hair-transplant/
mixedmartialarts.com/news/gene-lebell-talks-steven-seagal-s-ing-himself
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Steven Frederic Seagal was born in Lansing, Michigan, on April 10, 1952, the son of a medical technician and a mathematics teacher. His mother was of Irish descent, while his father was Jewish. His paternal grandparents were Russian Jewish immigrants. During an interview for the Russian talk show, Let Them Talk, Seagal stated that he has paternal ancestors from the Siberian city of Vladivostok, as well as Belarus and Saint Petersburg. When he was five years old, he moved with his parents to Fullerton, California. His mother later told People magazine that prior to the move Seagal was frail and suffered from asthma: "He was a puny kid back then. But he really thrived after the move [from Michigan]." Seagal attended Buena Park High School in Buena Park, California, and Fullerton College between 1970 and 1971. As a teen, he spent much time in his garage listening to loud rock music. However, it was while working with a friendly old Japanese man at a dojo in Garden Grove that he was encouraged to visit Japan.

>You act Asian; you look Native American; your name is possibly Jewish. What are you?

nickiswift.com/226552/celebs-who-cant-stand-steven-seagal/

thethings.com/20-facts-about-steven-segal-that-fans-choose-to-ignore/

theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/the-ridiculousness-of-steven-seagal-part-1/
theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/ridicuousness-seagal-part-2/

cracked.com/blog/steven-seagal-is-on-deadly-ground-because-hes-choking-illegal-sex-slaves

shill post. Everyone on Any Forums makes fun of him, literally just look on the archives

fightstate.com/the-most-cringeworthy-things-about-steven-seagal-that-he-doesnt-want-you-to-know/
fightstate.com/the-most-cringeworthy-things-about-steven-seagal-that-he-doesnt-want-you-to-know/2/
fightstate.com/the-most-cringeworthy-things-about-steven-seagal-that-he-doesnt-want-you-to-know/3/

abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/steven-seagal-strange-sexual-quirk-kayden-nguyen-lawsuit/story?id=10375262

Those are the shills. Those are the ones who try to slander the great man that Seagal is

foxnews.com/entertainment/steven-seagal-accusers-detail-rape-sexual-assault-allegations-against-actor

why is their spray paint on his head lol?

prommanow.com/2021/01/12/the-true-story-of-the-12-martial-artists-who-publicly-punked-out-steven-seagal/

chicagosmma.com/2011/10/steven-seagal-is-a-fraud/

grunge.com/231820/heres-how-steven-seagal-and-vladimir-putin-became-friends/

iheart.com/podcast/105-behind-the-bastards-29236323/episode/part-one-steven-seagal-is-so-30004354/

If you don't like Steven Seagal you're gay, simple as.

"Me, I’m Asian. I was raised in Asia and, to be honest with you, my favorite films of all time are really Kurosawa films. He was a friend of mine."

DMX on working with Steven Seagal: "He’s a fucking shithead with spray-on hair."

tophairlosstreatments.com/steven-seagal-hair-transplant/

DMX on being: 'Fuck, I'm dead.'

mixedmartialarts.com/news/gene-lebell-talks-steven-seagal-s-ing-himself