Society has collapsed

Society has collapsed

Attached: 30c86cc8868cdfeb77333a840b37a060a36e9e8373f2b6c0cd3bc53324c6e3b8.png (646x635, 625.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILBW2uC1ibI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't care chud

I like it when they’re openly deviant like this so I know to avoid them, it’s like warning coloration in poison animals

why is Ricky Gervais making his son work in an office

Fucking based. All that guy has to do is put on a skirt and the Any Forums virgins are instantly mindfucked.

>guy
>misgendering them
Fuck off chud

>reports you to HR for accidentally say he instead of xe

Yet your virginity remains

youtube.com/watch?v=ILBW2uC1ibI

i hate scottish people so god damn much it's unreal

I don't care, but I bet you he wore this once and never did it again. Just for the social media likes.

>OP's face when someone likes something they don't like

Attached: bigstock-Baby-Crying-5482985.jpg (1600x1065, 990.03K)

>my fetish is my entire personality!
why are they ALL like this

Attached: 1648606090944.jpg (1024x653, 87.4K)

>men wearing skirts is really interesting
fuck off rapist

>looks out window
Society is still there, and you still have to go to work tomorrow wagie.

Attached: 1653972688175.jpg (722x1024, 79.32K)

what job is he working?

lol imagine you saw that fucking freak in the office

I’m looking for a job after working for a small company for a decade. Hopefully I won’t have to deal with these freaks

so do you just have to walk on eggshells constantly when you work with a dude like this?

wouldnt be a SOCIETY HAS COLLAPSED post without the trannies posting 'jaks

this kills the chud

Concentration Camp officer

Attached: Anti-Gay-Protester_Boston_2007.jpg (677x867, 154.34K)

No-one said anything about it being interesting.
See:

Attached: 1661066770993.jpg (364x355, 16.88K)

I don't need to watch this 100 minute video to know that she is. Biological sex is real and a thing that should be respected. Absolutely bizarre to me that stating a scientific is seen as such a controversial thing now.

le chud le troon le funny le memed

It doesn't end with a bang you thick cunt.

it's a great video, the guy did serious research and knows his stuff.

I saw a tranny in a restaurant the other day. There was a separate group standing a little ways away from him and in that group was a real woman. I know it’s been memed to death and it’s common knowledge already but it is genuinely shocking seeing one next to a genuine girl in real life with your own eyes. It’s equally hilarious and horrifying.

I will singlehandedly turn Any Forums back into a fascist board

Kek, I like how he is loitering in the bathroom for each shot, usually I just do my business and jam asap before some cunt either wants to start a conversation or take a grumpy shit

What are some cool outfits for guys?

>trannies aren't fascists
lmao

why does this make nazis seethe so hard?

He saw the "hollywood men are wearing skirts now" social media spam and took it seriously.

Anything with a poncho

how do people take shits in public bathrooms? the only times I've mustered up the courage is when I can't hold it in any longer.

I'm in

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.74K)

It’s polite to shit loudly as a man in a public bathroom. It makes everyone else feel more comfortable not trying to control the volume of their own shits. Just let it rip bro.

>attention seeking gay guy wears a skirt
>NOOO SOCIETY IS LITERALLY COMING TO AN END!!!

>What if I got mad over something that doesn't matter. Done by someone I don't care about.
Thanks op I will

they always look like absolute shit too, they look fucking stupid in these ugly clothes, like are they trying to look like a sad dude in an ill fitting dress on purpose?

>teehee I'll dress nonbinary
>wears ugly skirt combo like a female school librarian would wear, look like a crossdresser

he looks disgusting. And looking at that just proves to me that its a sick fetish thing, nothing about "gender doesnt mean anything" if it really was because he "felt like a woman" he would never wear something so unflattering, women dont do that

Attached: 1659203678790068.jpg (536x1141, 93.83K)

why do leftwing nazis hate rightwing nazis so much

I have found nothing more enjoyable in life than talking to left-wing women like I think they're MTF trannies. Nothing exposes how these whores really feel about trannies beneath all the virtue signaling faster than this.

Attached: 1636511873694.png (415x436, 27.25K)

Most straight people wear what they wear because it suits their body shape, and compliments their overall image. If you look like shit in a skirt, you look like shit in a skirt. Your identity doesn't change that.

>I don't like it!
See:

>normal guy
>occasionally crossdress for fun and say "I'm non-binary :)"

All it takes to get 15k dopamine hits, it's that easy!

its a fucking sex thing, its so obviously a sex thing

sick quads dabbing on tranny faggots

Attached: 1618429084554.jpg (1200x778, 84.67K)

this daft cunt must be confusing the USSR with germany

Funniest comparison I’ve seen yet

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: american schools.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

yeah? If you come to work like that i will treat you like a circus freak, im not going to pretend like im blind

Attached: 1659204266788832.jpg (3024x4032, 896.86K)

>so do you just have to walk on eggshells constantly when you work with a dude like this?
Something like this appearing at your work is a kind of curse. You're just fucked. Everyone will be forced to pretend to interact pleasantly with it despite its bizarre and self-centered behavior.

Lol Jesus, right can’t meme. Wtf happened to you guys

>back

Attached: Good God.png (636x642, 676.42K)

G R O O M E D
R
O
M
E
D

Tank guy is cool again? When the fuck did that happen?

if you’re sending your kids to public schools at this point you’re a fucking retard

>virginity bad!

false flag lefty meme, observe how they called it a "sexuality" and not overt deviancy

THERE IS NOTHING ORIGINAL ABOUT YOU PEOPLE

please inform me if im wrong, but nazi germany seems like the most anti pedo society that has existed. With all these hollywoodmovies and exgeregated stories if even one nazi officer raped children i think wed all know by now

Attached: kentler post.jpg (1080x1166, 342.26K)

How many children spent their last moments alive seeing this monstrosity?

Like I said, he did it once, took some shitty pics, got through the day and never did it again. I don't care what Hollywood says is cool, I'm not wearing a skirt, and I'm not wearing a dress. These people are so disconnected from reality and the real world it's insane.

Attached: LMAONAH.jpg (1000x1502, 227.67K)

nobody is obligated to view you as you view yourself, its legit and ok to not like how someone looks

Attached: 1660238290901891.png (523x587, 277.55K)