What is it about actors, or people in general, who look like this that makes me instantly know I won't like them...

What is it about actors, or people in general, who look like this that makes me instantly know I won't like them? I can't put my finger on it but I can just tell? Do you know what I mean?

Attached: annoying_actor.jpg (2000x2400, 508.73K)

This guy looks so gay if you kicked him in the ass 1000 cocks would fall out

I feel that way about Elizabeth Moss

I can post many, many more examples of this type of face though. Like this ENTIRE image.
What the hell is it that makes my body instantly recoil whenever I see someone who looks like this?

Attached: annoying_actor2.jpg (700x350, 73.21K)

A lot of it is the look, but about 95% of the time you're going to be right about them. Let me guess, estrogenic, questionable sexuality, whiny, etc. The same old, same old.

Another example

Attached: annoying_actor3.jpg (1200x1500, 260.48K)

The whiny voice/estrogenic part might be it actually. Especially considering this example.

Attached: annoying_actor4.jpg (1080x1440, 401.89K)

>What is it about actors, or people in general, who look like this that makes me instantly know I won't like them? I can't put my finger on it but I can just tell? Do you know what I mean?

Attached: 1641012775336.jpg (642x361, 57.06K)

Ugly minority characters usually have shit like their personality is defined by their sexuality. It's often only a short while before their dialogue is just repeating Twitter nonsense.

>fat ugly minority with a gay haircut and sjw librarian glasses
Who knows OP

>racism outside of Any Forums

someone took it personally lol

doesn't look enough like an user

Attached: 1659672263169026.png (320x427, 230.9K)

See it's not racism

I see what everyone here is saying, but even Chris Pratt triggers it in me to some extent. I can't put my finger on it. It might just be that when an actor looks too "clean" or mainstream, my instincts are that he or she is complete shit.

Yeah I see what you mean
Totally lacking in organic humanity. Modern nu-people.

>fat
>lesbian haircut
>librarian glasses
>incredulous cunt look

4 warning signs in one package.

Pratt has a pretty uninteresting look. It doesn't help that he just played dumb characters before going the generic action star route.

>nu-people
Perfect word to describe it. It's the gut feeling you get when you hear that word.

I can't think of much I've seen him in at all except Jurassic World and it just felt dull and unlikeable.

Golems

This was a fantastic show with great written characters, KYS

The face says it all. I think you can really tell if you will get along with someone just by seeing their face.

>faggot outside of Any Forums