Rings of Power

New Trailer:

youtu.be/x8UAUAuKNcU

Attached: jdhdusjjdjjd.jpg (1439x1962, 928.21K)

dey just wanna feed dey famlies

why wypipo don't even season they man flesh?

Why do people pretend lord of the rings and tolkien were never racist? The whole story is about good white men from the west fighting evil brown men from the east. The entire concept of it is racist.

Attached: _.jpg (976x850, 87.15K)

K
I
N
O

Can't Wait!

They are described dark in the books wtf???

that's why they're changing it

Why do nu-orcs remind me of fucking Grinch?

Attached: 1284407.jpg (1200x795, 181.92K)

>stereotypical racist portrayal of orcs
for me it was when they arrived at Gondor dressed as minstrels

All men originate from the East, according to the history of middle earth books. The only "men of the West" are the ones who were too bitchmade to stay and fight Melkor after they fucked up the first temple.

The Orcs are definitely stated to be corruptions of the 'human' form seen in Elves and Men. They are (or were) squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes: in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types.

Remember don’t bump threads with trailers. They are meant as shilling

Attached: D871AD61-D050-49DA-9C99-190197B44AA5.jpg (1080x1472, 153.3K)

True

the funny thing is, none of the orcs in hackson's LOTR looked remotely like black people

>none of the orcs in hackson's LOTR looked remotely like black people
I think they're butthurt because the Uruk-Hai had dreads or some shit.

dumb cunt lorelet secondary

these idiots are completely twisted and deranged

>remembered that forced relationship in The Hobbit between an elf and dwarf that everyone laughed about
>don't worry, we will make even more shittier romances than you ever thought possible

according to these amazon shills the only reason the hobbit movies were disliked is because of the CGI and not because of all the cringe original characters and fanfiction created to pad the story

What is wrong about fighting evil, pepe man?

If I already have prime due to my parents paying for it at their house should I pirate this shit to not give it clicks or is it better to use their bandwidth to stream?

and unaccurate everything else lol

It is just more focus on star-crossed lovers shit. Which shills will probably go "BUT ARAGORN AND ARWEN". But that never overpowered shit.

The Aragorn and Arwen shit had zero screentime in the original trilogy, the only thing that made it memorable was him rejecting Eowyn