Why do they keep doing this?

Why do they keep doing this?

Attached: EDA27D0E-E9C0-4701-84F2-7C83271297D0.jpg (1080x1080, 220.07K)

>Hugh Skinner

because it angers you, you yell about it, they call you racist, they get free publicity, the cycle repeats.

>thief
>is black
Seems pretty realistic to me tbqh

Ciri has a black rapist gf

No.
It's humiliation propaganda, it's a way to say to you that you don't matter, your race doesn't matter, and we're going to kill you.

Too bad I'm going to kill the jews first.

glowing retard

Access to ESG funding

unironically take your meds

Yo FBI, my thread has nothing to do with this incel. -OP

How am I glowing? I said I would do it, I said nothing about anyone but me doing anything.

Psychologist said I was sane.

overestimating ESG just means you’re giving a free pass to the retards making these terrible casting decisions.

How's he wrong? Even in Australia where we have 0.02% black people 90% of our advertisements have fucking Africans.

it’s not propaganda you daft cunt, it’s histrionic white women making themselves feel better about their white guilt by casting minorities.

Hopefully Cavill will have explicit gay sex with the two white boi in the name of diversity

>role in a western production calls for an asian woman
>they cast a hideous americanized asian
every fucking time

Attached: Hollywood vs. Asia.jpg (1004x1558, 1.27M)

>weird ESL fag with a white people fetish

lucy liu mogs those plastic gooks

disregard that FBI, i heard OP talking shit about you earlier today. you should raid his bitch ass

Don't care, still killing the jews, every man, woman, child and embryo, every sperm cell. I will make Hitler and Hadrian look like children.

>we want the Chinese audience except we don't

listen man, you don’t seem too bright. i wouldn’t even worry about any of this.

My IQ exceeds 140.

>two white guys, a chink and a nigger
>WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS; ITS A GENOCIDE.....
fuck off, fag

they shouldn't have made season 1, idk why tf they would greenlight yet another season of this shit show.

Mine is 208, you're still a retard

so like i was saying

I highly doubt that.
Shut up kike, or commie.

must be fake because there’s no pronouns

seethe midwit

Why would I seethe exactly? Just because you say something doesn't make it true, for example I think you're a complete faggot, either for defending the jews or trying to troll others, but what I think might not be true, you could be a tranny instead for all I know.