I'm in the middle of season 3, why does no one care anymore that he killed the MC's gf?

I'm in the middle of season 3, why does no one care anymore that he killed the MC's gf?

Attached: 7020186-4285644062-atrai_large.jpg (250x241, 14.9K)

hughie moved on after getting starlights pusy, but he brings the subject back in herogasm

Stormfront is a Nazi

you'll see

???
uh no, his story goes off in a SUPE COPS RAYCISS side plot

why should we?

but why does he end up staying with vault, because he's blackmailed on his supe murder

he's murdered lots more people than just huey's ex gf

They kinda forgot about it.

hughie was obviously going to kill him but he apologized you imbecile

BECAUSE HE DID BETTER

If they make a Funko Pop of Soldier Boy, I will buy it and make the sóy face and none of you can stop me.

Ok

>kills random people while high on V
>no fucks given
>kills his own girlfriend because she knows about his drug abuse murdering sprees
>no fucks given
>brother gets paralyzed in an incident of his own creation
>"boohoo, woe is me! now i've realised how much of a meanie i was, hughie."
it's amazing how much of a psycho this guy comes across as throughout the show, yet the writers still bend over backwards to try and portray him in a good light.

Gotta say I was really disappointed that they didn’t set up Atrain becoming racist after he gets the new heart.

I just watched this show pver three days. What the fuck is the point of the Deep after S1E2 and A Train after S1?

Hughie calls him out in the orgy house for exactly what you just said though.

pretty sure that arc is completely and entirely resolved.

>Getting filtered by Deep kino

The Deep is pretty much the shows punching bag. In his first appearance he's a Chad but afterwards he just gets more and more pathetic.

No, it lost its luster near the end of the first season, then kept going.

the whacky comedy relief
in every scene