/gothotd/

Attached: file.png (1032x616, 547.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRwKEJMbjLI
youtu.be/zzCrFWjKPy8
youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM
nypost.com/2022/08/28/who-is-the-villain-in-house-of-the-dragon-its-king-viserys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>“I will bear you many children of pure Valyrian blood your grace”
What

awwwww lawwwww deyyyy rangs
dey rangzzz gooose flooooower

What would a Dance of Dragons version of Come out Ye blacks and tans be like?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 13.92K)

>WER
>WEUZ
>VALARYONZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

IMPREGNATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

>pure valeryrian blood

Dude should've gone solo. What's the point of bringing 10 guys? Nevermind also being dragonless. Fool.

Limited edition dragon legos!?!?

are blacks not from the summer isles in asoiaf?

No there just from wherever because reason is too white. Like swimming.

In the books, yeah. Blacks are from the Summer Isles and mulattoes from Narth. that’s how it was in the TV show.

Holy fuck what is this whore’s accent? Hotter chick that I can understand please

why does every scene look cloudy?

OHHHH LAWDDDD OF DEMM WESTERANGS WE WAZZZZ QUEEEENNNNSSS NIGGA DRAGON NIGGAASS

how much cum would you be pumping daily into her sweet little cunny if you accepted the offer?
cunny is officially allowed as it's a big part of the show
:^)

Attached: House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.x264-CMRG.webm (1120x630, 2.06M)

*yawn*

Attached: AB0517F6-E218-4C68-BCAD-4A9A1CFFB555.jpg (343x348, 77.13K)

she looks like a dirty q-tip

Japanese

WE

Attached: kangz.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

Why did he do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=kRwKEJMbjLI

Kept thinking of this song when she said that

would you?

The quality of a gothotd thread is directly related to the image chosen in the OP

>"Velaryon has overreached himself your grace, now go fuck my daughter"

Attached: download.jpg (297x170, 4.85K)

Zero I am not a coalburner

AWE LAWD DEM RANGS!

>Narth
Is that like nigga Quarth?

MOST KEKED HOUSE IN THE REALM
>Corlys is a schemer and pimps his 12 yo daughter, even worse than Otto
>Son is gay and cucked, then murdered
>Daughter is BLEACHED then dies
>daughter in law tries to pass off her STRONG bastards as his grandchildren, he's forced to go along with it
>his younger brother is executed for calling out that bullshit
>he backs the losing side of the Dance and his house is almost entirely wiped out by the end, only he and one of his legitimized bastards survive
>House Velaryon loses all wealth and status by the time of the main series

Attached: Cucklys.png (856x856, 913.81K)

*seduces your dad with Legos in your path*

Attached: 0b05a-16612269434943-1920.jpg (1920x1281, 274.8K)

DEM DRAGANZZZZ

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head

Caraxes a cute :3

I love his lil chirps

youtu.be/zzCrFWjKPy8
Episode 3 preview

Aegon is here

they really did pick the worst house to make black lmao

Attached: munchkinwilliams.png (484x605, 245.52K)

/ourguy/

Attached: file.png (665x462, 290.28K)

nth for crab king
youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

>i built my house on my own back and now the king won't fuck my underage daughter even when i spread her legs for him

Was it racism?

Attached: Steve-Toussaint-Corlys-Velaryon-house-of-the-dragon.jpg (1400x700, 198.66K)

What's twitter saying about it? I don't browse that shithole but I am curious if they are freaking out over the Viserys/Laena shit

the third dragon died in the show because aegon was cut from the show. He is a real targ and every targ gets a dragon. They did 3 eggs at the start because they didn’t know fatso wouldn’t finish the books

Corlys actor is great thank fuck they didn’t cast some shitty negro

Attached: F5A28D1B-945A-405B-918D-EDCD7DF43C11.jpg (1125x583, 387.6K)

Dem rangz of powah

Attached: 1661712614027982.gif (312x312, 201.63K)

I need a webm of Corlys WE WUZing at the end of that episode

>shipping lanes are blocked
>need to raise funds for the Stepstones war effort

How will this affect King Viserys' tax policy? Hopefully this will be addressed by the next episode.

Ok so in the trailer for ep 3 they say the baby's name is Aegon and we heard the name Aegon from GoT and never heard of Rhaenrya or Daemon so I think we all know how this ends.

Take meds

Rhaenyrasisters its FUCKING OVER

Attached: FbSy5C0WQAQnHl-.jpg (2048x2048, 266.27K)

Based Greens incoming to dab on Rhaenrya the whore

Stop spoiling retard fucking nigger

Jamaican

Now thats a loyal hand

Kinda sad that the king couldn't wait 2 years to get his rocks off so he chose one he could dump in now

Omg aegon is so cute

Crabchads stay winning

i wish i didnt go to the wiki just now to get refreshed on some stuff and then get spoiled by Rhaenyras lovers and spouses list

Attached: It's over.jpg (479x641, 111.33K)

nypost.com/2022/08/28/who-is-the-villain-in-house-of-the-dragon-its-king-viserys/

Visery is the true villain because he's 40 and marrying an 18 year old ick