Comfy horror flicks?

What’s your favorite comfy horror movie?
For me, it’s Zombieland.
There’s nothng more comfy than being curled up in the couch with some cheap meat lovers from papa John’s and zombieland on the tv.

Attached: BC7DE92C-6796-4332-9A92-7D501B94FB14.png (657x527, 120.58K)

Saw
Final Destination
The Crazies
Jack Frost

Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Something about the setting just does it for me.

Isn't zombieland a comedy?

Yeah, but a horror comedy so it still counts.
It was actually my first r rated movie, still love it.

The Exorcist III
NOES 1+3
Dawn of the Dead
The Ritual

The Mist (2007)

The Lost Boys
The Faculty
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Exorcist III is underrated
Nice choice
Scary Stories was actually pretty good

only time I really enjoy horror is when it's halloween or when I have a lady friend over, women seem to almost only ever enjoy horror movies. I usually watch stuff from the 00s like Jeepers Creepers and House of Wax. There's one that women always want to watch too, I can't remember the name, where you essentially get infected with ghost aids and the only way to get rid of it is to sleep with someone else but that means they get your ghost aids instead.

Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2

Early 2000s kino

shuan of the dead

Evil Dead 1 and 2 as a double feature are so comfy for me it's unbelievable, it's too bad they flanderized Ash so much afterwards

>t. became a Chad after losing my hand

>became a Chad after losing my hand
you don't get to make a statement like that without a simple story user

Well, I used to be a nerdy quiet bookworm kid in school, but made bad grades bc I smoked weed all the time on account of being very depressed and socially anxious. Never went to college, just went to the local factory to grind my life away and make enough money to live in a trailer and still afford booze, weed and the occasional solo vacation. Well I bought myself a side-by-side (bc I live in TN and everyone has one yee yee) to cruise down trails and shoot rifles out of and just fuck around on. Well one day I flipped the sumbitch and it rolled on top of my arm, shattering my hand so completely that it would never heal, and I had it amputated. The sheer confidence it takes to walk around a one horse town, one handed yet without a care in the world, still working and living a normal life attracts bitches like wayyyy. Suddenly I can go to any bar, tell some sloot a crazy story about why I'm covered in scars, and fuck all night. I'm still nerdy enough to 3d print my own prosthetics, and to southern country folks that shit may as well be magic. Ash Williams is my "literally me" character

invasion of the body snatchers

Return to sleepaway camp

It Follows
I've gotten laid every time I've watched The Exorcist on a first date.

Sleepaway Camp 1 really nails that comfy summer camp feel. It's also cheesy and low budget as fuck which makes it incredibly kino

that's pretty awesome man, even I want to sleep with you. I was a nerd at school too but now my literal me character is probably Oscar from sesame street thanks to a casual drink problem. I still sleep with a cute girl from time to time, but nothing ever lasts. I don't think I can break the habit of living in squalor, there's something I really love about it.

Your next
Evil Dead 2