After watching the first two episodes of She-Hulk, I really like it. My shitposting in the threads aside

After watching the first two episodes of She-Hulk, I really like it. My shitposting in the threads aside.

Attached: MV5BMjU4MTkxNzktNzUyYy00NDM2LWE5NGQtNjJlN2Q0N2MxZDAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1688x2500, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXR_ycPthVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FTvadnIIx6I
youtube.com/watch?v=2cjPXbScRvU
youtube.co/watch?v=xXjWOhgZUIw
youtube.com/watch?v=zRliUYrGiYE
youtube.co/watch?v=AgQUZQf56H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not bad, there are like two "Feminist" lines but that's about it. This show was blown out of proportion by incels to something that it's not. All the bad one-star reviews have obviously been by people who didn't give it a chance or even watch it.

To be fair, you have to be fairly high iq to understand she-hulk.

tfw no muscular cousin to wrestle and roll around with

Attached: 1648348927179.webm (960x402, 2.94M)

It's just a standard Marvel show, but entertaining. Most if all of the things that people complain about aren't even there.

Homosexual hands typed this.

It was funny, i don't care what chud say.

tranny hands typed this.

The makers of She Hulk understand the things that a tomboy gf is for

kek

Ok Shill
youtube.com/watch?v=vXR_ycPthVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FTvadnIIx6I youtube.com/watch?v=2cjPXbScRvU youtube.co/watch?v=xXjWOhgZUIw youtube.com/watch?v=zRliUYrGiYE youtube.co/watch?v=AgQUZQf56H4

Attached: She-Hulk Episode 2 How To Complain About EVERYTHING.jpg (1225x690, 208.94K)

No, I just watched two of the episodes. Got a laugh out of me once or twice but again, none of the complaints that people here have had about the show aren't there. The ridicule of this show is from people that haven't even fucking watched it. It's actually really engaging and attention grabbing.

First episode was hot garbage
Second episode was marginally OK so if we project the data forward ep 3 is going to be a masterpiece

>by incels
You ended up signing your name here
Jessica Gao

Oh hey it's the token e-thot that hates anything that isn't anti-women to get simpbux from all the white christian incels. What an innovation.

I don't give a fuck about what youtube personalities make, they just get view money for shitting on it without watching it. It ended up being different from what was said on here, and I actually enjoyed it.

No, because all of the ridicule has been from people who haven't watched it, and had their opinions fed to them on Any Forums instead of making their own opinions.

good when an extremely hot fake woman spurns this feminist shit

she is fucking gorgeous

>I'm totally a seething incel like you, don't forget to like and subscribe guys teehee

Again, you're trying to make yourself and others victims over a tv show that has little about that aside from two short moments so far. The first two are about her being a hulk, tyring to deal with that, and being a lawyer that got fired from more than one firm because of it. Then getting hired to defend The Abomination in court. There's literally two "feminist" scenes that are short lived.

are you basing this on the thumbnail? because that's not real life

Take a drink of water and count to 10, if you don't know

I don't know, but maybe you can try it first. It's just a TV show that you've been fed an opinion of, but haven't watched yourself or have the mental capacity to make an opinion of on your own.

>me and blonsky talked it out

AHHH!! That hacker called Any Forums, I hate that Incel

Attached: 15bdl9.jpg (360x356, 19.45K)

Oh man, a sarcastic reply from someone that can't form his opinion on anything without being told what he thinks about something on Any Forums.

doess she do panty stuff yet?

If She-Hulk was hot wearing a leotard played by Alexandra Daddario no one here would complain about the feminist bullshit

Attached: 1601265037494.jpg (1280x1968, 535.48K)

Reminder that these are the people who make this show and the kind of people it's made for.

Attached: She-Hulk Goblina Squad.jpg (1024x771, 185.71K)

Tell me about Lady Hulk

Why does she hate men

Incels only hate it because they don’t like hearing about actual issues women have in real life. Real issues.

yeah this show is the exact level of mediocrity I expected after seeing the trailers a few months ago. It's like B- or C+ capeshit with a lower budget level of CGI. It's not as bad or good, it's a throw away streaming show. The sort of stuff I download to watch but don't bother to back up and save.