Robin Williams

What was his best bit? Best movie?

Attached: d1b.jpg (2500x969, 280.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/09L0YPY-9Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He hanged himself in his daughter closet among her pussy juice soaked clothes and lingerie.

Reminder that Flubber never got a bluray release. Yet Hook gets a 4k bluray?

Attached: 9D931B3A-15E4-4938-8429-3277009038AD.jpg (2000x3000, 813.18K)

Kind of a dark joke isn't it

I liked him in Death to Smoochy and I was surprised to look back at that film's ratings and it's viewed negatively? Why?

Mrs. Doubtfire is the best film he ever starred in.

>What was his best bit?
During one of his later live shows he had a line that "if anything happens to Obama, the secret service are on orders to kill Biden"

Did he really?

Hook was great and proof that critics are retarded and that nobody worth a shit ever wants to be one.

My favourite Robin Williams scene.

youtu.be/09L0YPY-9Ww

He never said that.

Even Moscow on the Hudson got a Bluray from Twilight Time.
Flubber remains without a Bluray.

Ooohhh I'm gay

Yidsney hates physical media and their blu ray discs are always low effort garbage just like their films

Attached: gAFYs0izwguyiXD4QIjW4ySLIK8ZNz-ReGvFFD39gkU (1).jpg (720x480, 64.59K)

>he's a good guy

>welcome to IRAN
>help me, help me now
>dont tell them we talked
that was his best bit

correct

Attached: 1920[1].png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

UU
UU

He BTFO'd this badguy with his hero sword.

Attached: evangelion-asuka.gif (498x317, 1.21M)

I know it's probably the writers fucking up, but since his character was kind of a psycho maybe he did actually think the eva series were on the good side.

>What was his best bit?
the one that one user keeps posting, threads about where he pretends his noose is a tie and a pretzel or some shit

where do I start with Neon?
i hate how with some anime watching it in correct order is the wrong way to watch it. I watched Akira years ago and felt like I was missing key information, apparently the manga goes more in depth and the film was intended for people familiar with the source material. Don't get me started of Fist of the Northstar. I understand japs love to study but I don't wanna research and write essays on entertainment. This is the reason I'll never watch Dragon ball because its too much bullshit and filler, and I fucking hate Naruto anime because every goddamn 20 minute episode is 10 minutes explaining what happened in the previous goddamn episode. Where do i start with Neon and is there an abridged version cutting the fat? Semi-related what's the definitive version of Blade Runner I never saw it because I heard two of the 3 editions are dogshit and I wanna have a good experience. God i fucking hate television and film and also anime.

Attached: apidqepcf__99392.jpg (1217x1280, 125.51K)

kek. I choose to believe this

Just watch the original run, then the EoE movie at the end.

Don't watch the rebuilds

Bless you kind weeb.

>Don't watch the rebuilds
Oh, poor child is still assblasted by Anno TOUCH THE GRASS U FUCKING WEEB Hideaki and his message.
Sad!