Retail movie

>Retail movie
>Cast a 10/10

Attached: 6496cd5d-3525-5215-91a2-8ea5bb608597.jpg (1024x576, 82.55K)

you already did this thread

Look at the catalog, it's all reposts

Take a break
Take a long break

I won't be here long, just gotta say casting Simpson as a Walmart employee didn't draw me in. OP seemingly is a psycho, but he's not wrong on this specific point.

Attached: yikes.jpg (492x612, 53.5K)

My mom works at Walmart and she's a 10/10. I'd fuck her.

Since modding here is so inconsistent, I'll just reposts threads that aren't bannable. He'll that Wayne's World thread is made every few hours

ice cream shops and juice bars always have cute girls working there

that's standard practice in korea

Attached: 1593235191812.webm (640x640, 600.5K)

a woman who has to resort to a service job by definition is not a 10/10, only thirsty simps would consider her that.

It's like saying someone who lurks on Any Forums all day and uses big words once in a while is "high-IQ". If you were high IQ you wouldn't be lurking on Any Forums all day.

>This is a 5/10 in South Korea. Wagecucks who never finish college still get to fuck this regularly.

oh cool a schizo thread

I have yellow fever and this bitch looks ugly as fuck

Filtered materialist. How can you hate a beautiful woman who's idea of an awesome date sharing a sixpack and some hash?

>incels believe this and move to korea and japan with their waifu pillows and still get zero attention from women.

Also strawberry stands

TEEEETAAAAAAASSSSSS

post moms

>move to korea and japan with their waifu pillows and still get zero attention from women
hate to kill your cope, but some people actually make their dreams a reality

Attached: 1661157713838.webm (576x1024, 1.83M)

In awe at the size of those chompers

my local corner shop that I visit for booze everyday has what would be a 10/10 working there if she didn't have tattoos. she's still very attractive though, normally I find tats repulsive but she looks about 18 and tight as fuck.

people need to get their first job somewhere