I used to watch Impractical Jokers while I lied in bed with my ex-girlfriend in her little apartment at college...

I used to watch Impractical Jokers while I lied in bed with my ex-girlfriend in her little apartment at college. It's hard to watch now even though years have gone by. I've found another woman and I love her, even dated her longer at this point, but it's not the same. I'll never know the passion that I felt with my first love again, and I guess I'm alright with that. Smile that it happened as they say. Christ, I need a mother fucking drink but I told myself I'd cut down and not drink until the weekend. Lord give me fucking strength. Goddamn it. I quit smoking too.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 85.01K)

This post exists yet men act like women are whores, curious
If I was your gf I'd kill myself if I read this

There's no replacement for young love. I still think about my oneitis too. Everyone does.
She doesn't think about you anymore

She literally unblocked me on Snapchat the other day and viewed my story, she's definitely still thinking about me. And unblocked me on Instagram too actually.

Man up, bitch.

You’re such an idiot, you’re opening yourself to more drama by staring at this whore’s social media until she unblocks you. Doesn’t that sound embarrassing as fuck? You have the emotional capacity of either a teenager or a Japanese salaryman if you’re honestly still looking back on your first high school puppy love and wishing you could go back to that.

>it’s not the same
do her a fever and ditch her ass before she finds out you’re a uncaring cuck with rose-tinted goggles lol

This makes OP tonight's biggest loser

Attached: Impractical-Jokers-Net-Worth-Feature.jpg (2000x1500, 1.66M)

Hey mustache what's up

I WANT MY MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYY

>oh he’s with another girl now, now i’m interested!
>OP is too retarded to realize this
>OP’s gf doesn’t know OP is having dreams of cheating on her with his ex-roastie and that he will never be satisfied by her
You both deserve each other.

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

How would I stare at her social media if I'm blocked you fucking dope?

fucking kek

>OMG SHE FINALLY UNBLOCKED ME SHE ACTUALLY CARES!!!
>n-no I totally wasn’t waiting for this moment all my life!!
literal 16 year old itt lmao

>murr married a woman 20 years younger than him

Based or cringe? I think it's cringe because some of these guys actually think the women love them and they always leave and take half their shit

Attached: james-murray-1-2000-aba9bf1d6040479f95bd7dd1d4efe819[1].jpg (400x532, 31.17K)

I can’t remember if it’s true or not but I could’ve sworn Murr was a sexual deviant and has swingers parties or something. Am I imagining this?
And was Joe a pedo?

Tl;dr lol

Sal > Joe = Murr > Q

Why do people like Sal so much? He’s so unironically faggy and annoying, does a gay man squeal at every little thing.

>I used to watch Impractical Jokers while I lied in bed with my ex-boyfriend in his little apartment at college. It's hard to watch now even though years have gone by. I've found another man and I love him, even dated him longer at this point, but it's not the same. I'll never know the passion that I felt with my first love again, and I guess I'm alright with that. Smile that it happened as they say.

LARRY!!!!!!