AMBER YES

>Amber Heard is sparking rumours of moving to Israel amid looming financial damages owed to ex-husband Johnny Depp.

>The Aquaman star, who is accustomed to pay Depp $10 million after losing their April defamation battle, is looking to convert to Judaism.

>Fans on Twitter are speculating that Amber is planning to marry her Jewish best friend and staunch defender Eve Barlow.

>"Is Amber Heard trying to get citizenship in Israel to avoid paying Johnny Depp and not get extradited in Australia? asked Joseph Morris on Twitter, referencing to how Israel does not enforce US court verdicts in the country.

>The rumours come amid Amber Heard's August trip to Israel with Barlow. The duo was spotted dining at a Tel Aviv restaurant.

>Heard later visited the Holy Land in the country. Reports suggest that her tot Oonagh Paige Heard also accompanied mother. The mother-daughter duo spent almost an hour inside the facility.

>"Just seems odd to bring a baby to such a dangerous place unless there is a really good reason."

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-175522_Chrome.jpg (1080x1351, 446.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-55795075
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not her bff jill

imagine how fucked up her test tube baby is going to be

Truly unbelievable
Checked btw

Eve Fartlow

chuds blown the fuck out

Attached: 1657754740806.webm (264x300, 1.43M)

>Israel does not enforce US court verdicts in the country
it's something new everyday with these fuckers lmao

Attached: 1657239209991.png (1921x1295, 2.78M)

This ugly lesbian cunt Eve must be on cloud 9. Swooning for years hoping one day to get that prime Heard pussy, and then BAM, Heard's life turns to shit, and she falls in the lap of this dyke.

Never give up bros.

>Israel does not enforce US court verdicts in the country.
Greatest ally?

fucking ghoulish. she looks like she's comprised of 50% valium and 50% plastic.

Someone said something about Israel being a refuge of thieves and swindlers if it was ever created

>OMG, you guyyyysssss, just let Israel murder the Palestinians and take their land and assassinate any dissenting journalists THE JEWS ARE TIRRRREDD-DUH-DUH-DUH

Attached: 598123D5-D0E2-4D1D-8D10-4BFB0523042B.jpg (680x527, 38.47K)

I liked when she went onto the stand and told her story

amber pulling a master move, really
>the "they hate cause i'm a woman" schtick is done. but try hating on me now that i'm a jew!

>referencing to how Israel does not enforce US court verdicts in the country.
Our greatest ally btw

>my dog stepped on a bee
i felt that

>has millions in debt
>moves to israel and converts to judaism
>suddenly all debt is null
what the fuck is happening

>not extradited to australia
i might be wong but there was a case where a jewish female pedo who abused girls in australia was extradited to australia after she fled and pretended she was unfit to stand trial but she was photographed living a normal life in israel

are you new?

They do extradite, its just incredibly difficult, for a civil case? probably impossible

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-55795075
>Australia tried to get Israel to extradite Ms Leifer between 2014 and 2016, but the attempt failed after she was found mentally unfit for trial.
>Undercover private investigators later filmed her shopping and depositing a cheque at a bank, leading Israeli authorities to re-arrest her in 2018.
>Last year, a Jerusalem district court judge found that Ms Leifer had been "impersonating someone with mental illness" to avoid extradition and that she should be sent to Australia to stand trial.
>She appealed to Israel's Supreme Court, but it upheld the ruling. "All who seek to evade justice shall know that they will not find a place of refuge in Israel," the justices wrote in a unanimous decision.

Attached: 1655420191835.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

>quintessential jew move
>becomes jew citizen and moves to israel
its like pottery

She looks computer generated.

So basically they'll protect their own until an outside investigator catches them dead to rights (which still takes 4 years) and makes it inconvenient for the chief of the tribe to protect them? Seems like jews in a nutshell. I'd imagine the conversation in court would go something like this:
>$10 million? More like 10 million reasons to stay here!

it was also Jews vs Jews. I don't think Depp is getting that $10 million

>>"Just seems odd to bring a baby to such a dangerous place unless there is a really good reason."

No thoughts about the rest of it, but she has a much greater chance of getting mugged in NY or LA than anything happening in Tel Aviv.