Is he really?

Is he really?

Attached: 96774.png (572x311, 25.93K)

No.

white in the name so yeah just for that

Walter White did nothing that any historic person seizing power would not do.
The question here is whether that was stated in earnest or as a quirky off-hand comment in a casual interview.
My money's on the latter - the media is cancer.

What exactly did Walter White do wrong?

Didn't murder his nagging wife in season 1.

He lied to skyler for no reason. At least in game of thrones when they betray family it's for a good reason

The magnitude of lives Walter ruined are microscopic compared to the what people do in Martin's books

Daenarys killed billions

Of course he was a white man with an advanced education who lived in a suburb.

>*smells like dried cum and stale crusty shit in you're path*

Attached: George-RR-Martin-1_2516132b[1].jpg (620x387, 53.81K)

>tortures random people to death
>murders his own father
>feeds a pregnant woman to a pack of dogs
>hunts random women in the woods for sport
This is absurd, people in got literally stomp puppies and fuck dead bodies, the worst thing walter white did was have some criminals killed and nonlethally poison one kid to save his life.

Attached: file.png (270x358, 149.76K)

What did George mean by this?

Attached: c4s66prf.jpg (572x311, 44.21K)

protect his nagging wife from prison. after he told her about making meth and she didn't turn him in she was accessory to everything he did, she should be rotting in jail like Saul

he didn't have a tax policy for the meth

>kills the legitimate heir to the bolton name and titles
>somehow no one takes issue with this or do anything about it
bravo, Dabid

Attached: raw.png (500x280, 160.7K)

Yeah but he didn't have white privilege or lie to his wife ok?!?! god Any Forums chuds I swear

Ramsey did all those things to gain power and at least he was honest with himself. If walter white really wanted money for his cancer treatment he should have taken the money from gretchen and elliot and then taken even more from them with a smile. if he was smart he wouldn't have left the grey matter company in the first place. The girls that ramsey lay with and hunted knew exactly what he was and chose to be with them anyway. compare this to walter who hides his true self and backstabs to make up for his own incompetence instead of channeling it in to chad-like ramsey energy

Even if you account for historical times making a difference in morality there's a lot worse shit going on in GoT

sneed

>2013 was 11 years ago

Attached: 1581326589232.jpg (720x683, 294.09K)

Bryan Cranston called him fat at comic con. I'm not kidding I was there.

Do you feel old yet?

Mister W killed 10 good white man's
Killing your own kind is prohibited

>Bryan Cranston called him fat at comic con.
Fat shaming? Well, that makes the red wedding pale in comparison.

Martin clearly never looked at Maisie Williams' face

>2013
It'd been two years since A Dance With Dragons and we were waiting for The Winds of Winter which was due any day.

How young and naïve we all were back then.

Attached: image_2022-08-28_202820475.png (400x225, 142.21K)