/bb/ Big Brother 24

hoh: turner
noms: brit taylor
veto: michael

previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1638429050893.gif (358x200, 531.36K)

I hate everyone

for what purpose

show is dead

how do we genocide wh*te people?

this semen slurping sport isnt for me anymore

Oh no a guy who has the exact aesthetic of like the Texas Water Tower Shooter got played by an even more evil lawyer

Ill shitpost the question here

Stream where

THE COOKOUT IS RUNNING THIS HOUSE

Attached: 1626409523903.jpg (957x831, 140.46K)

Doesn't matter, had sex with Alyssa

sticking around for the despicable jew's downfall and nothing else

Where's the fucking episode?

We cant never get a good week im so tired bros

Then I'm glad he's gone. Fuck the chads. Incels rise up

mofucking cookout baby!

Attached: 1626294524213.jpg (2048x1152, 132.32K)

>Michael destroyed Kyles game, relationship and any success after big brother in a single afternoon

Attached: JUST.jpg (695x633, 289.81K)

That's my thought too. I hate Michael so much I just want to feel satisfied when he's evicted.
>inb4 it never happens and he wins

i literally can't see their facial features lmao

So like is Turner going to suddenly start trusting Brittany and Michael after all this time?

no he wants michael gone next week, so at least there's that

>oh we just feel so bad this had to happen
bullshit

No hes just basically gonna try to make a F3 with Monte and Alyssa

I wonder if Kyle has comparatively reconsidered his position about Joe playing like a scumbag

Is Kyle finally out this week?

they really made the announcer call joe's abs incredible

I can't believe 2(two) after party members are getting evicted this week during one of their members' HoH

why didnt she ever say anything about paloma when the feeds went down for 18 hours

move on you stupid fag

>monte: joseph was my boy
KYLE WAS RIGHT

oh fuck off lol that was a completely innocuous comment

Hopefully Kyle gets send first and Alyssa gets sent in two weeks so Kyle has to have blue balls in the jury for two weeks.

oh look taylor is crying ive never seen that before

because >she's a lying twitter tranny using the kyle situation for more attention

Attached: 1647614534602.png (598x864, 441.53K)

jaylor sisters it hurts so fucking much

Brittany and Alyssa were crying way more this past week than Taylor, but I love watching her make you absolutely seethe, stupid showfaggot

*smoochies*

What's the worst alliance ever? Team Tits?

Attached: 1651186407563.jpg (2048x1496, 266.93K)

Call me incorrectly optimistic, misinformed, etc., but I just don't see them two sleazeballs winning the day.

Oh please he was at the bottom of the leftovers and eternal loyalty to a shitty "house alliance" that pick you off one by one until the mastermind (Michael) and their hand picked final 3 are left is a recipe for a boring fucking season. Ratting out an alliance that doesn't have your long term interests in mind is a valid move. Going around saying "ummm did you know so and so is evil horrible RACIST????" is a fucking scumbag move that doesn;t just sink someone's game int he house, but could ruin their livelihoods outside the game.

August 28 2022
The day Big Brother died

they won't at the ed of the day
live by the mob
die by the mob