The prequels are better than the se-

>The prequels are better than the se-

Attached: geonosis3.webm (936x400, 2.85M)

Name three scenes in the sequels cooler than Geonosis, I'll wait

>talking about kids movies
How about killing yourself

Why does this looks so good?

Watch the Plinkett review. He explains why this battle in particular is awful.

Attached: consider the following1.png (871x383, 187.07K)

>Watch the Plinkett review.
no, no i dont think i will.

>quels.

Because it’s retarded. A competent military would have just shelled the clone army into submission with artillery instead of meeting them head on like some kind of medieval battle. TPM unironically had it better compared to this low iq scene

a competent military wouldve just used subversion to make the clones all gay and retarded.

The clones are gay and retarded though

Maybe they tried that and it failed. Maybe they didn't have time to shell them because they're literally getting dropped in

Personally, I don't suckle on the teat of some monotone fuck from Milwaukee to gauge my own perspective, especially for something as trivial as tastes in entertainment. But hey, to each their own

Really the biggest travesty of modern media is their lack of sound design. Everything in star wars sounds unique and "heavy" as if they have actual weight behind the fake space lasers and missiles. Nowadays you have giant cannons that sound like pussyfarts and explosives that all used that same muffled thud instead of anything else.

I will not engage with internet critics, they are subhuman

They are world renowned filmmakers

is this a joke?

>go watch a video longer than the movie itself to find out why you should think this way
user if you can't just fucking tell me succinctly then maybe Plinkett's opinion was trash and you just enjoyed it because it was covered with two hours of jokes and background music? Tell me what he said, what did he say about the battle and why it was bad? Do you even fucking remember?

>Plinkett
who?

imagine investing in some massive turtle-like tank, air dropping it into the battlefield, and having it blown up in 1 (ONE) rocket from a hamster wheel that fell off it's axil

>Maybe they didn't have time to shell them because they're literally getting dropped in
Putin?

You mean like tanks in modern combat?

your generation is seriously messed up, i felt sorry for you at first but now it's just kind of annoying.

how did sheev get the funds anyways

This is fucking retarded. Much like everything in shit of the clones.

Attached: 1442295684207.webm (720x306, 2.4M)

pretty sure tanks can take rocket hits pretty consistently, i remember hearing about tanks in Iraq taking dozens of rpgs and getting out fine. I hear they can even tank rockets that are designed specifically as anti-armor rockets unless the rocket hits the tank in the perfect spot.
that rocket hit that walker directly in the front and blew it up like it was made of legos. Even if you manage to disable a tank with a rocket, you're not going to blow it to pieces like that, you'll simply penetrate it and kill the crew, but the tank will maintain it's form for the most part

They have super rockets
Kino

>pretty sure tanks can take rocket hits pretty consistently
You mean like russian tanks vs those javelins?

if they had guns why would they charge into melee combat against people using swords?
if their enemy has super rockets why would they even bother using those walkers? they just seem like big, slow barely-moving targets.
I'm not a military expert ok, I just know that if your enemy has "super rockets" then you shouldn't waste your resources on massive 1000 ton walkers that blow up in 1 (ONE) hit

I unabashedly love the prequels.

Attached: 1612569698426.png (1000x667, 1.46M)

I was nine when I saw Episode II for the first time and I fucking loved this scene.