How mentally ill do you have to be to still be watching cartoons into adulthood?

How mentally ill do you have to be to still be watching cartoons into adulthood?

Attached: mentalillness.png (1337x650, 557.23K)

Explain to me right now how watching animation is somehow more childish than watching live-action.

Cartoons are for children
Retard

Agreed. Same with anything like superhero movies, fantasy, or anything not rooted in reality.

They should bring back Spawn.

Agreed but anime is still cool

Marxoid mindset

Every film is categorically animation

Shows like Legend of the Galactic Heroes completely mog 99% of live action content though. Princess Mononoke demolishes nearly every western fantasy film.

>that photo
Holy fucking shit the absolute state of westoid animation. Walking away from the industry was the best decision I ever made

not an argument
nigger

Attached: what are ''standards and practices''.png (716x539, 456.82K)

>creators of Infinity Train, Summer Camp Island, The Fungies!
i''ve literally never heard of any of these shows, i refused to believe they even actually exist

based, they could get Keith David to voice it again too

Attached: spawn_throne.jpg (1800x2680, 805.87K)

Shut up Meatwad

Stop watching cartoons.

This is what a soulless person says. You know you're not supposed to follow everything you were told

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is literally better than any modern show of the last like 6 years.

Do any of those shows have a single frame of real animation? Or was everything tweened by Korean slaves? Nothing of value was lost.

>be animator in 2022
>coomer tranime titties or moralist doggerel with brown humanoid folx
I just wanted to draw.

Primal is pretty great but it's also made by one of the people from that era of animation that still gets work.

Let's be honest here, none of those shows are watchable

>western "Cartoons" are 99% of the times for children and look like shit
FTFY
animation is still the greatest medium of expression

grow up

you WILL draw for the coomers or you will DIE

One could argue that these days most popular/big shows and movies fall into the category of hybrid media. Meaning that most movies and shows are, at least partially, CGI animation. People drawing the line on hyper realistic rendering is just an arbitrary decision. Animation is a medium that can be used to tell compelling stories with complex characters that are as valid as their live action counterparts.