The epitome of american television is a character who's entire depth is "he's a bad buy but uh oh silly he's actually...

>the epitome of american television is a character who's entire depth is "he's a bad buy but uh oh silly he's actually sympathetic because he likes animals"

the sopranos fucking sucks and the handful of good episodes are the ones that deviate from the norm of retarded characters making retarded decisions for the sake of drama. What a fucking waste of time.

Attached: .jpg (316x316, 62.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJpNmYeooQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

filtered

>It's another "zoomer is unable to understand something that was before his time and cries about it" thread
You missed out and I'm sorry about that, but stop making these threads every day.

spbp
/thread

Anybody who responds after this point is a retard who got baited.

That's your best counter argument? Pathetic. You're the fags this embarrassing fat middle aged man wish fulfillment show was made for.

I am millennial and I love the show. He's just a dumb zoom zoom

Name a better show OP.

dilate tranny, ur probably scared because u finally saw what a real man looks like

I love the show but let's be honest. Tone is a little bitch compared to the chad generations that came before him.

>the final season of the show is a conflict against against a goodfellas cameo

Most Americans have never seen this show.

I swear that no one actually knows why Sopranos is good, they just hear other people say it is and then act like they get it in order to seem smart
You can all just drop the act and admit that it's just the Italian live action Simpsons and call it a day, or explain what depth it achieves as a work of art which you can't because it's shallow as a 2d object

Attached: 1-1487303638.jpg (1536x2048, 1.39M)

This user is correct btw.

the show goes out of it's way to stifle out any potential depth it had in favor of shallow 2deep4u dream sequences and metaphors

The opening is so fucking kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJpNmYeooQE

just watched a bunch of sopranos ranking videos out of curiosity and everyone's favorite episode is the pine barrens episode because its nothing like the rest of the show and super gimmicky

The show was so forumlaic you could swap out Jackie Jr., Tony B, Richie, and Ralphie for each other. They were all the same character essentially. If Richie killed Tony's horse and Ralphie was a guy out of prison taking hit jobs behind Tony's back would it have made any difference? They were all just vehicles for contrived drama.

you could just say youre retarded in less words.

>"The real life store was built in 1875 as a small storefront and an apartment above it. It has since been demolished in October of 2007 and a parking lot currently stands in its place"
Thanks, America

Attached: NIKOOOOOOO MY COOOOOOUSIIIIIIIN.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>explain why I don't like the show
>we'll youre just retarded!!!!

That's really the best argument you have? No counter argument or refuting what I said?

Attached: .png (639x962, 32.56K)

>they paved paradise and put up a parking lot
don't it always seem to go

need to be more subtle with your bait or you wont get the yous you crave so much m8

>all italian americans act the same

no shit.

it insists upon itself