Worth a download?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.46K)

Go see it in the theater

It's actually really good. Not sure why it's getting hate.

nope

Yes.

Remember when people used to download movie trailers off iTunes?

>political/artsy movie
It’s neither of which

it's got alright, has some kino moments. worth a download
maverick shits all over it

It's made by a black dude.

It's fine, like his other feels. He makes like low 7/10 movies, good but nothing special.

Sure if you like niggers

It's a bad movie. Twist was dumb. How they resolve it is also dumb.

>iGnOrR tHiS user

Bloated and mediocre with a few decent moments that don't lead to any satisfying conclusions.

It's okay.

Worth a watch.

Stream it

Hmm let's see.
>Apparent antagonist is Asian (an "honarary white").
>All white people die (and, no, both siblings survive in the end, according to the director). Protagonist's dad doesn't count because it was supposed to set up the monster.
>Supportive white characters are conspiracy nut (redneck/conservative stereotype) and a sociopath with an eye for film (democrat stereotype). You can argue that it makes fun of both sides, but it is still political since it deals with race/racism.
>All kill scenes involving the monster directly has white/almost-white cast.
>The monster in the movie in hiding is a literal cowboy hat, and only reveals itself to be an "angelic being" like those described in the bibble.
>Main themes of the movie are animal abuse, and child actor abuse (which is downplayed, but still).
But, OK. Let's igtnore that, and look at it from an artsy film angle
>A lot of Mise-en-scène shots
>Close-ups, and lot of dragging on scene that is not typical of a horror movie especially not a creature feature, which is typical for almost all Peele films so far.
>TMZ guy has a helmet that has a hole where the father was killed from (through his left eye)
Is it still not either?
Yes

Nope

Nope.

Attached: Leo.gif (245x147, 885.42K)

yea, for as obnoxious as Jordan Peele can be, he can make a good movie.

Based trips of truth.

Attached: B34490FE-91C8-43C0-A649-4BFC4B591A12.jpg (1200x600, 76.09K)

I 'member. I aslo used to convert trailers to MP4 and put them on my PSP so I could share them with friends.

No. It sucked desu.

you're an embarrassment to the species

hows jp obnoxious

He's black