The Big Bang Theory is kino

The Big Bang Theory is kino

Attached: the big bang throy.jpg (1536x2048, 2.05M)

I agree. I used to shit on it in the bazinga days. Then I watched it. It’s simple and comfy and not particularly pozzed, it’s a 90s era diversity where you can make jokes etc. Peak comfy. Only edgebaby tryhard a think everything needs to be le deep Tarkovsky tier shit.

Its better than anything thats been release in the last few years, thats for sure

Honestly 1st season is kino after it got popular it just became surface level need jokes. Le 64 emulator tier jokes and rock band

More like BIg Booba Theory

I go back and forth, I do still find it patronising as an aspie but a lot of it yeah is comfy and just dumb-funny, not to imply all comedy has to be le deep thought provoking etc. The cast in general is great, Galecki and the pajeet do grate at times though

I like kaley booba

Attached: Kaley.jpg (894x1194, 146.86K)

i hate it.

bellybutton too

Attached: 1650570675362.jpg (2002x3000, 2.81M)

>Some poor nerds and a cheese cake factory waitress could afford these

Attached: apartment big bang.jpg (1280x795, 217.13K)

its one of the funiest shows ever made

>OP is a faggot
>laughing track

always on the right side of history too

Attached: bbt.jpg (1200x630, 143.4K)

Kaley Cuoco fucks animals. She fucks her dogs and once she broke her leg sucking horse cock when the horse got spooked and stepped on her.

Attached: 4eab7a9a9363e00a61f99902e60db418_1.jpg (778x1368, 211.54K)

>poor nerds
lol, lmao, even.

>schizo headcanon

It’s pretty comfy but they should have leaned more into their chosen fields. Early on they did meet with scientists to make jokes and a lot of them were well written but as the show got popular they dropped it in favor of pop culture and you end up with them playing video games and MMO’s which are two different types of geeks, or nerds, whichever. The most chemistry they had was right before Penny and Leonard got married. The cast was great but the writers were spinning their wheels with them and when Bernadette and Howard had kids. It seems any marriage or big life change to the characters was written rather shallow and they just fell back on tired nerd tropes to pad out the runtime. It’s a shame because it could have been consistently good instead of crashing the last few seasons

Howard lives with his mother and Raj is only rich due to his parents and Sheldon and Leonard live together and share rent

Don't care, still like her booba

>Two university-contracted scientists at the top of their field share a two-bedroom
Yes?
>A smoking hot waitress at an upper-mid level restaurant makes hundreds in tips every night
>Plus it's outright stated she bums rent off her simps, in addition to mooching Sheldon and Leonard's wifi, food, and more
You did watch the show, yes? During the first couple seasons it's a major plot point that Leonard has oneitis for a whore who only spends time around him to get betabux. It's the whole premise of the show

>headcanon

I hope this bitch takes ivermectin, cause horse cum has worms in it.

Attached: 6zNsi9h.jpg (1536x2048, 242.92K)