Untitled

>. . .
>. . .
>PING
>. . .
>. . .
>PING

Attached: istockphoto-947265168-612x612.jpg (612x344, 11.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erX7vnJRozY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>listen to Morse code from another sub
>they ping "fuck niggers"

>have to turn off the radar and engine and everyone stay perfectly quite while they pass an enemy boat

Attached: Pepe-based-Emotes-received-from-the-Twitch-Information-Library-in-a-Chat[1].jpg (1200x630, 43.68K)

They never get how loud being pinged in a submarine is right.

>"What is that?:
>"The computer thinks it is seismic events... but listen to this"
>Autistic sonar nigger presses fast-forward on tape recorder
>..-. ..- -.-. -.- -. .. --. --. . .-. ...
>"Get me a line to the president, ASAP!"

Das Boot kinda did.

No, it is maddenly loud and terrifying and basically once you get pinged you are about to drown.

>..-. ..- -.-. -.- -. .. --. --. . .-. ...
New way to evade ban

wolf's call does it

>they're right above us!

>playing silent service on the NES as a kid
>destroyer pinging intensifies
psychological thriller of a game.
Silent Hunter is still one of my favorite games.

Where can I watch that?

I love submarine kino. This is a blessed thread, frens.

nm found it

there is a reason why almost every german submarine was sunk in WW2, it was impossible to evade sonar so the preperation of attack had to be a perfect hit and run strategy to survive. The US Navy had perfected it toward the end of the war.

to be fair the Americans had broken the Japanese codes and that might their all out submarine warfare extremely potent

watching now

There was so many stupid shit in this one though... Some of the stuff was fine and dandy but damn even just the first scene as so many retarded things it's infuriating.

really? I need to start posting on reddit

>there are no 4-bladed subs
Since fucking when?

Are you proud of your ignorance?

does anybody remember a commercial from the late 80's or early mid 90's for cough syrup, that featured a guy coughing on a submarine and everybody freaks out because they will be heard and then they give him the cough syrup and everything is fine?

Pretty sure it was for robitussin or deimetapp brand. I know the commercial exists I can't find it anywhere.

true, but i forgive it for the kino moments it has, even though they dont really make sense. it's a movie at the end of the day.

>Vashily... one ping only

explain how I am ignorant, I have experienced being pinged.

nevermind I found it, it was for a brand called novahistex. kino

youtube.com/watch?v=erX7vnJRozY

If you are getting pinged you've already been found, destroyers only ping when they are ready to attack.

lol this is garbage