Name one single flaw

Name one single flaw.
Bet you can't, even though you're a bunch of contrarian faggots.

Attached: b0566257c6327e6dae89d34d7f8f69b2d4aa7920.jpg (1431x1103, 194.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKUB2Mz4XYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's gay.

>outlaw extortionist who left his partner to starve in the desert
*the good*

It doesn't justify its almost 3 hour runtime

I can't, you're right

>its too long

You might be gay

The Good really wasn't a good guy.

Attached: YVseuFEx03_qEZLB5kumg9zDTAhMefUFvYg4VejcYHE[1].png (640x360, 77.66K)

That's not what I said.

First act is too long, didn't need a background for tuco's brother

you can't even look at this picture without hearing it
youtube.com/watch?v=jKUB2Mz4XYY

When was that night when Blondie took Tuco's gun supposed to happen? Before the whole bridge thing? It was weird.

Squints too much, its frankly disrespectful of the actor to look like he is half asleep and cant be bothered the whole time

i havent seen it in years so i cant think of any, i really liked it though. maybe i need to give ole Clit Ezwood’s trilogy a rewatch

>Justify its 3 hour runtime

>its too long!!!!

I bet you only just recently watched this for the first time because le ebin RLM, and now you're pretending like you have taste for liking a very well regarded classic.

I prefer the second movie, it's more over the top and funnier. I consider all of the three as dark comedies.

I have to put Eli Wallace’s performance as Tuco up there with the greatest acting achievements of all time. Pure genius.

Don’t get actors ever acting to that level anymore. Sad.

Out in the sun all Day! Desert reflects Sun into his eyes

>he squints too much

When it takes 10 minutes to get through a scene where only one thing happens and only one of the six people in it remain in the movie, you know you are in for a long night. An hour in and still only about five minutes worth of plot has happened and you are still no closer to understanding what the movie is about or why anything has happened. The worst part is that no human in history has behaved like any character in this movie. People don't stand and stare for minutes before talking to each other and then say one or two words that don't mean anything but somehow say everything. Obviously a lot of people like this movie but for me, I have no interest in having to start the movie up again over three or four night due to falling asleep watching a fly crawl around a person's face or a woman stare at herself in the mirror for a minute for no good reason. Sometimes the ends don't justify the slow, boring, absurd means. Making a shot long and slow and meandering is hack film making and you are all low IQ npcs for being fooled into thinking this kind of """"technique""" makes something kino. All of Leone's movies are a BORE due to this art house style horseshit.

>Wallach

Benny from the mummy comes close

when I was a kid I thought he's so calm because he's badass but then I realised that it's actually because he knew that only one guy had his revolver loaded

Attached: 1661709397549.jpg (1200x628, 125.9K)

YWNBAW

>that one scene of the ugly kitbashing completely unrelated guns into a working firearm
That was pretty dumb, and I know very little about guns.

Go back to your marvel capeshit with the 2 second edit and the non-funny quips, zoomer.

picture and music are exquisite, but the dialogue and sound effects are 100% pure overdub shitcan and it can never be fixed.

Attached: barry_corbin_no_country_for_old_men.jpg (844x487, 81.59K)

The Italian-style dubbing could be a bit distracting in some scenes, like the Union officer at the bridge, but that's about it.

after the bridge thing, when Tuco fell asleep with his ass in the air

That’s why he’s a badass.

Yes but why bring up John Wick 3?

its fucking boring as shit

Attached: 1658353802679511.png (640x738, 497.79K)

So we have to assume that the bridge was exploding all night?

realistically, was that necessary?
tuco and blondie were partners for a while, they even seemed genuinely friendly at times
they both immediately shoot (or try to) at angel eyes
angle eyes had tried to kill them both at this point, they teamed up to kill his gang, did he really think blondie and tuco weren't both just going to shoot him?

Attached: 46508894_1945822442119684_1563124609753022464_n.jpg (1825x753, 371.29K)

Somehow he manages to identify the sound of Tuco shooting while in the bathtub.
It doesn't make any sense.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.75K)

lel
Still, this looked retarded in both movies.