Why does Any Forums refuse to discuss this kino?

Why does Any Forums refuse to discuss this kino?

Attached: p13578836_b_v13_ag.jpg (2160x2880, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7zON_FKrYnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was really good.

>Logan did I ever tell you about my son from my first marriage? He was the most powerful mutant ever, strong enough to destroy the world. But he was also possessed by another mutant, which drove him insane. After exorcising that mutant he traveled back in time to help me kill him before the possession. But the other mutant traveled as well and convinced us all to get along. He was a good friend.

Attached: 1529890009297[1].jpg (620x360, 28.29K)

is it full of niggers?

It started out nice, got pretty convoluted and boring towards the end, but the scenes of mad daniel destroying everyone are pretty kino

Everyone already watched it newfag
To the brim

Yikes.

I have never read the comics or anything. Why does Professor Xavier never mention David in the movies? Is he dead in that "timeline" or something?

>david's mother was a holocaust survivor
>show seems to more or less be set in the present day
did they ever explain this plot hole?

It's bizarre how Fox can totally bungle the X-Men property theatrically but also greenlit this which is probably the best superhero show or movie I've ever seen.

Will a high budget show this weird ever get greenlit again?

I don't remember it being full of niggers. Maybe my brain is coping, but it was a really good show.

The same showrunner Noah Hawley is the one in charge of the Alien TV show. I don't think it'll be nearly as weird but after he came up with Fargo and Legion both of which were critical darlings, if he sticks the Alien landing then I think networks will give him enough money to do whatever weird shit he wants. Hopefully.

It's been over for years, and it didn't quite stick the landing.

This show is less than 5 years old retard. Literally why not?

What was wrong with the ending?

First season was good but it suffered from the exact same thing Westworld suffered from after season 1. It became extremely artsy and poetic to the point the plot became unbearably convoluted and everything seemed to progress as if the writers were making it up as they went along. It's not a bad show, but it was a slog to watch, it felt like a fever dream waiting for the good bits, with too many filler secondary plots that went nowhere.

Season 3 was shit. Legions GF was shit and got convinced by the fucking evil demon King to betray her man. The time travel plot was shit. The fact that Faruk was free to run around with them was shit. Goddamn never have I been so angry and disappointed in a show.

You don't spend several seasons (of kino, especially s01) setting up a prick villain and having us sympathize with David to have that all undone because characters make dumb decisions and then have Faruk get a good guy ending when he tortured David for his entire life.

Well that didn't last long

I liked it. I thought David turning into the bad guy was very convincing. I didn't know if Faruk had actually turned into a good guy until the very last scene. I think the ending worked well given that most time travel plots implode as the writers sort of get lost in it. I thought the ending would be that they fail to change the past and inadvertently complete the time loop where the world ends anyway, but that's such a depressing ending that I can see why they wouldn't go that direction.

It’s scripted entertainment, which makes it cultural Marxist shit for children.

>Oy vey if I repeat a term that term loses meaning
Amazing

>Faruk
That guy was a self-serving douche since day one. I cannot buy his "redemption" especially after they let him run around free in season 3. Why would you ever do that? He must've gotten into their heads nothing else makes sense.

I don't know. I also thought the Faruk heel turn at the start of season 3 was very jarring. I get that they thought they needed him to fight David, but did it not occur to them that perhaps it was Faruk manipulating David and Syd into helping him get his body back and that the whole "he will destroy the world in the future" thing was just made up?

It just seems weird for everyone to trust him so suddenly when they had been trying to kill each other for the duration of the show.

I liked it, It is like a parasite that fell in love with its host. it's very poetic

youtu.be/7zON_FKrYnY

This is my take as well. I tapped out during s02.
It insists upon itself.