Reviews Prey

>Reads random negative review from IMDb
>sneers about review saying "taking away our strong male characters of the original".
>Not what review said.
>Jay pipes in" I don't know what woke means"
Why are these two massive faggots so popular?

Attached: B3D6F9DF-9627-4976-85E5-A842AAC5541D_4_5005_c.jpg (355x500, 36.53K)

The dumbest line in that review is when Jay complains about people calling the new Jurassic Park film woke because it has a new black character in the publicity photos. People don't call it woke because it has a black woman in it--what makes it woke is that a black woman is shoehorned in for no reason other than to have a black female character. If the black female character was in there from the beginning and necessary for the unfolding of the story, no one would care. But now you have studio executives putting quotas on how many minorities/women have to be in films--no matter what kind of story is being told--and it is ruining the industry.

nigger

>deliberately don’t review any interesting movies
>only ever sporadically review the latest Disney slop or some random le quirky mediocre indie film no one gives a shit about
>all their reviews are just bitching about their fans or people who don’t like the movie either
Fuck these assholes

Right because black peole don't exist.

Any Forums made your brain rot

Yeah, black people are out cloning dinosaurs and wearing lab coats. Okay, movie, I guess I'll suspend disbelief.

Why do you care?

>because black peole don't exist.
I wish.

1 in 10 sure.
In modern movies and shows they're like 5 in 10.
They do have a 5 in 10 stat alright, but it's not that.

Mike Stoklasa is a closeted homosexual

Attached: b0z9qocfnhx81.jpg (408x385, 34.44K)

Bernie will never be your president

I wish you had the IQ to be embarrassed when I point out how much of a strawman this is

Jay has always been a retarded cuck. His opinions on movies are so fucking stupid and shallow I'd get better critique from a dead dog.

They spent the entire episode defending Prey but it didn't seem like they even enjoyed the movie.
It's times like this that make me think they're paid shills

And they didn't even talk about the shitty new predator design. Why? Probably because the ad execs asked RLM to keep it a secret just like to original predator

Why wouldn’t they just sell out and cash out? I can tell they obviously don’t enjoy doing the channel anymore with the lack of effort they show. They should just become shills, make money and quit reviewing new movies.

The same reason many other friend simulator “reviewers” are.

They were at the right time at the right place.

If you made a review show in the late 00s, you were able to garner a dedicated following even if your videos were awful. Especially so if you had partnered with a website. Even Moviebob despite being shit had a dedicated fanbase that donates $3000 to his Patreo .

There was a ridiculous amount of joggers in the newest Jurassic World movie.

Dilate tranny

Because they are shills. They didn’t want to shit on the film. Only protect it from the evil incels like the White Knights they are.

Sup Rich Evans?

Some people have integrity and value others with that quality

If they introduced a new white guy you wouldn't care, just admit you're racist.

don't seethe because they made fun of your stupid chudcel review user

They dance on the line of what is acceptable and what is not so they won’t get cancelled

Dude lots of people literally do just say that the problem is black people in something at all
>too many blacks, dropped
>when I saw that character, I knew not to watch
>stop shoving these things in our face
Those aren’t complaints about story quality. Surely you’ve seen them here on this board?