In retrospect, this actually ended his career

In retrospect, this actually ended his career

Attached: c2d81b2b20b30f9d0eac4f96fbffd181.jpg (589x505, 54.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I&ab_channel=PineTree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti_indemnity_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems like he went there to dunk on haitians.

No, jews did

Attached: 65js.png (375x280, 184.96K)

i wish i have his life

Good. If he was ever willing to be so stupid he deserves it.

I don't get it.

Attached: 1658092740759403.png (1000x1000, 20K)

his career was over when leno fucked him

when a country needs the brazilian army for security you know something is wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I&ab_channel=PineTree

even his best attempt at making Haiti look good still betrays the reality of a barren shithole because blacks can't into agriculture

Conan did a comedy trip to Haiti to promote his show and kept implying that it was a great country full of great people, which online cynics don't like because it's a dirty shithole where Haitians eat dirt patties. I guess OP's implication is that Conan is a jewish shill or something because he visited black people and said they were nice.

Zoland Grumpf said that Haiti was a shithole so celebrities flocked there to prove it was actually a utopia

Haiti is a rough state nowadays due to centuries of colonialism. Trump called it a shithole so Conan went there to one of their small rich people enclaves to show Haiti as a nice country and prove trump wrong

Oh wow so he really was just raping hatian kids then

>due to centuries of colonialism
sure user

Attached: 1661557584442909.png (597x680, 347.54K)

>When Dessalines rode into Port-Au-Prince, he received a hero's welcome from the Abolitionist Society. He thanked them for their help in the revolution but told them they could not be forgiven for their whiteness and had them hanged en masse.
>As the massacres spread through the country, at first white women were offered clemency if they agreed to "marry" Black soldiers. However, after six months this policy was reversed and they were all put to death, out of fear they would "bear a new generation tainted by white blood"

Haiti has been free of colonizers for two hundred and fifteen years now. When is that Wakandan Excellence gonna kick in?

Attached: dessalines.jpg (801x682, 183.64K)

I used to work with a Haitian on the Las Vegas strip and I asked him how he felt about the Clinton's, his response was that he obviously knew how bad they were and what they were up to but they didn't harm him or his family so why should he care

>Haiti is a rough state nowadays due to centuries of having niggers.

Haiti was the 2nd country to gain independence in the Americas after the US, why are they worse off then every other post-colonial nation?

Attached: hmnnn.png (658x518, 77.55K)

Debt payments to the French

hurricanes

and wh*toids seethed for centuries afterwards lol

earthquakes

The general idea is that the French imposed a punative peace where the Haitians had to pay off a metric fuck ton of debt, which is meant to also explain the deforested/barren nature of Haiti. I have no clue how valid those claims are, but those are the general ones made that blame an external source (the French) rather than the Haitians themselves

Slavery ended 159 years ago in the United States and niggers still seethe about it daily.

>says "jew me"
>gets a shocked response
>switches to "gyp me"
>somehow that's okay to say

Attached: 1626490995199.jpg (341x354, 35.21K)

Yeah Haiti is still the shittiest country in the Caribbean

Haiti genocided all Whites when they gained independence. Men, women, and children slaughtered and the Blacks walked around in their clothes afterwards as the country fell to shit, where it still wallows today.
O'Bien wants you to forget that and go there on vacation to get robbed and poisoned by bedbug insecticide they spray on the mattresses.

Even though they btfo'd Napoleon he used his jews to fuck over haiti financially for the next hundred years. Also when the french initially took over and colonized they actually removed most of the grain seeds and fruit trees and forced everyone to grow sugarcane. It was to prevent any economic advantage for independence by the slaveholders but it worked just as well starving the country after the revolt.

well in retrospect they would have been better under white rule or at least leaving some whites in the country, instead they wanted their indipendence and now are at the level of the worst african shithole, so I guess it was really worth killing the evil white kek, same shit for liberia, a pure example of african prowess, I'm pretty sure those niggas are really happy that they aren't slaves of americans anymore and don't suffer systemic racism, african americans live like shit in comparision, they would go to the paradise called liberia in an heartbeat if it wasn't for the evil white lol

Attached: Haiti-DR-border-image.jpg (500x375, 370.35K)

completly genociding their minority population might not have been the greatest idea in a rapidly globalizing world

Purely economical reasons

Neither of the responses was alright. The kid was an edgy idiot

Karma.

niggers

socio economic factors

Most white people don’t even know about that. Bring up anything good about the American south before slavery or even Jim Crow laws ended and Jamal will destroy entire urban centers.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti_indemnity_controversy
>The payment was later reduced to 90 million francs in 1838, comparable to US$21 billion as of 2004, with Haiti paying about 112 million francs in total.
>It took until 1947 – about 122 years
Sounds like they would've been better off if they just stayed slaves

Trump said Haiti was a shithole, so Conan went to Haiti to "prove" him wrong and did so by taking a picture of himself in the ocean at a resort rather than showing us what Haiti actually looks like. He couldn't even take a picture on land that "proved' Haiti wasn't a shithole.