The film industry is a dystopia

The film industry is a dystopia.

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-110817.png (720x614, 217.35K)

What the hell did Paul do

Something definiingly jewish I'm sire

I think the scary part is when they own your likeness after death and can CGI you into anything

>Reed clarified that he still had hope for Scharpling to appear in the MCU, but he didn’t when it would happen:

>"But, I’m holding… but there’s still a chan–… I probably should not have done this on the air. I’m looking at your face right now. I probably–… It’s not over yet. I’m looking at you… I should not have done this live. I’m sorry, man… But hold on, there’s a couple of things I’ll talk to you about. There are some opportunities still after that thing… I feel like you’re actually in shock right now… there’s there’s some opportunities coming up that I think we can figure out but I can’t talk to you about it on-air.”

I can’t wait for the studio approved 2023 cut of Birth of a Nation

qrd?

>It's Tom Scharpling being removed
Literally fucking who?

Attached: image_2022-08-28_101957916.png (701x441, 370.62K)

Probably said the n word

What an incredibly misleading headline

>During the chat, the director mentions Scharpling's unfortunate history with the Ant-Man series, noting the comedian and writer filmed scenes for both the first and second movies that were ultimately cut. When the topic of Quantumania comes up, Reed delivers some unfortunate news to the host. "This is serious. This not a gag," Reed says. "So the scene we were planning to shoot, which was going to be, this is not a spoiler, but it was gonna be in San Francisco... we have had to cut." Upon hearing the news, Scharpling is visibly disappointed as Reed apologizes, admitting he shouldn't have broken the news during a live interview.
It's nothing

i saw this shit earlier and didn't even click it because i assumed it would either be about a nobody, or an article about Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard. either way i knew they weren't yanking Paul Rudd from shit. lmao

this grown man was gonna cry on-air because he didn't get a part in fucking Ant-Man? lmfaoo

Nah he shot scenes in the first two flicks, both cut, then the director of the third announced his scene on the third one was also cut but he did that during an interview so the guy was clearly pissed. This here is the director mumbling an apology. I mean it's not the end of the world but three times? That's what you get when you work for Marvel.

wtf is this some sort of convoluted multi-year con/humilation?

Welcome to journalism.

The big Youtube speculator rumor is that he's going to be killed off in Ant-Man 3. But I don't put much stock into that shit because they're also speculating that The Thing from the universe where Wanda slaughtered the Illuminati is going to show up in the MCU in She Hulk, and She Hulk is going to have to go to their universe to defend their Wanda in court.

who exactly do they think could put Wanda in a cage to get her to a trial? she's a reality warping god.
those are interesting rumors at least. i just knew Paul wasn't getting removed from anything until after Quantumania since that's shaping up to be kinda important what with Kang and all. i could see them killing him off though, i guess.

>and She Hulk is going to have to go to their universe to defend their Wanda in court.
That would be something, maybe even funny. She-Hulk so far is the worst thing Marvel ever did, shit is unfunny as hell, the pacing is a nightmare and the actors clearly don't give a fuck.

Our own Kokoro Connect prank

Yeah I agree. I gave the first episode a watch and it was total dogshit. The other rumor is that Deadpool is going to be in it. Since She Hulk is the original 4th Wall breaker, they speculate that a scene will occur where She Hulk walks barges into Kevin Feige's office where Deadpool is there negotiating a contract with him.

I don't know, the fucking show sucks and the only thing that even keeps a small part of my interest is the cameos. They already shown Abomination, and trailers have Daredevil, so I'm expecting another surprise cameo.