Why can't conservatives make good movies?

Why can't conservatives make good movies?

Attached: MySonHunter.jpg (316x316, 104.06K)

Big Hunter Dick.

because evil cannot create anything new or good

It’s weird because all of the anti-Trump movies were so good

I don't think you can call the current state of the GOP "conservative." It's some sort of new beast with the rise of quasi religions like Qanon, the admiration of Russia over the US itself, and the centrality of Trump within everything.

The closest thing to a "conservative" American film in recent times is probably Bone Tomahawk.

Attached: 1561371426802.jpg (399x322, 25.24K)

>only the Brandon Gleeson one was
>it was an exoneration of James Comey, a Republican, for helping Trump get elected

just another sign of the media's left-wing bias I guess.

>what if we said.. WHAT YOU SAY
Clever.

or It Follows, the message of which is literally "teenaged girls should stop slutting around and marry Beta Nice Guy".

Attached: 1661507940881286.jpg (1072x1072, 57.96K)

Republicans are creatively bankrupt.

>he thinks there's a "good" side in politics

Artistic expression goes against everything conservatives believe in

son-hunting isn't a particularly interesting premise to begin with

Horror has always been viewed as a somewhat conservative genre. The least slutty girl typically survives until the end, and the black dies first.

Artistic expression is truly lame i'll give them that

There’s basically no conservative creatives and there never have been. You know how they’re genetically predisposed to fear and disgust? I think that an inability to be creative or perform creative work is another one. Or they just have no souls.

Based

These shitty daily wire flicks aren’t made with the intention of being good. They’re just a response to preach liberal stuff and trying to garner the audience that is firmly anti woke. They’re basically going, "we can be preachy too". Hacks like Shapiro don’t have a creative bone in their body

I'll gladly take multiple bullets protecting Bernie Sanders

You’re describing movies that only existed briefly in the 80s. Night of the Living Dead is about a retarded old white dude and his idiot son getting everyone killed because they refuse to follow the lead of a black dude.

YWNBAW

Carpenter, Craven, Romero were all leftist

Eh, it’s primarily an American thing. American conservatives have a limit scope when it comes to making movies or tv. It’s always either military propaganda, cheesy Christian movies, or basic cop shit where LE are portrayed as one note action heroes that always save the day and have zero complexity or flaws

Then you're an idiot

Trump is the natural next step of American conservatism. It’s the trajectory the movements been on for like 50 years.

Republicans are subhuman pigs

>Leftist projection: The Post
We say nigger and faggot here so you should head back to re*dit before you have a panic attack.

Who is the best republican director anyway, Eastwood?

You're brainwashed

>willing to die for a politician
>"you're brainwashed"
LOL

Your opinion is irrelevant you pathetic freak. You will never be loved, you will always be a joke to everyone around you.

Because they're dullards,they have no appreciation of artists or even of human expression beyond it's ability to produce profit or propaganda.Ask them what they think of any art made after 1900 or any music made after 1970 and you'll know I'm right.

Eastwood has voted libertarian since 2008

More broadly, why can rarely create any good art at all

>Biden is one of the most ineffectual Presidents in decades, literally a modern day Jimmy Carter who may or may not even know where the fuck he is on a daily basis
>rather than offer substantive criticism repubs have been seething about his retard son for 4 years

Attached: 1653494714902.jpg (1280x720, 148.9K)