Is the office worth watching or is it just normie overhyped shit? i just want a light funny serie to watch

is the office worth watching or is it just normie overhyped shit? i just want a light funny serie to watch

Attached: The-Office-2.jpg (600x400, 43.06K)

Both. It’s worth watching, but holy shit is it overhyped.

solid 7/10 show

TEH OFficcceweee isthe FUNNInes SHOW EVER!!! dOnt Forgt to listten to OFFiiice LADy1 poscast!!!

DOo TEH PODCASTT JIM

These are correct assessments. It’s also to bail on the show once Steve Carell leaves because it wanders aimlessly and the whole cast gets flanderized.

The original UK version is very funny. The US version is a retarded cartoon for fat, stupid mutts to guffaw at.

The first season of the American office largely copied existing episodes of British office

First 4 seasons are good, season 5 is watchable but the decline begins. Never managed to watch past 6 tho so can't really comment.

peak contrarian cunt

His attitude is the predominant one outside of the US.

its overhyped but actually pretty good. also u can talk to normies about it (read: girls) and not be an outcast like u currently are

mmmh ok i will give it a try

Attached: 1644779576380.jpg (358x333, 57.58K)

yeah that was one of the reason why i wanted to watch it

both are okay

It can be hard for autist to watch because a lot of the jokes revolve around social awkwardness. I'm only 9.5% autistic and sometimes I need to leave the room. Can't watch Scott's tots.

your attitude is exclusive to this board you lackwit nigger
go outside, better yet kill yourself

not really. There is a reason why the UK version was cancelled after like 2 season. Nobody liked it or watched it.

This the point of the UK office is there are alot of bosses like David Brent and the rest of the staff. The US version is literally lol so random one liners just like every other US sitcom

The British one has more soul, but they're both good. The American one drops in quality in the later seasons, and absolutely drops its spaghetti when Michael leaves the office.

Yeah and? Still funny as fuck, and the characters are comfy buffoons episode to episode. Even has some romantic drama that’s not corny

Go to bed Jenna.

>There is a reason why the UK version was cancelled after like 2 season. Nobody liked it or watched it.
Lol I bet you think Fawlty Towers was an unpopular failure too.

I liked the uk version never got through the us one

It's pretty funny especially Michael and the minor characters

This. I'm considered funny at work because I can drop Office references into most situations

Once Michael leaves, the party’s over. Don’t watch anything past season 6

Arguably the downfall even begins with the Michael Scott Paper Company arc